Reviews for Sadism of the Devil
It's been going on two YEARS any plans on updating?
delita0204 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
you are toooo good. Is it because he is sooo damned sexy? ;)

And visiting that domain will not generate rumours ?
lol
;)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Poor Sara. ;(
was spratlurid quimby chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Was good
Jannet525 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Oh, you were right! I want to kill Heather too! lol... :D looking forward to upcoming chapter :)
delita0204 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Well, if you ask griss, he will swear nothing improper happened. But truth is he has different standards for himself. I mean he couldnt have a proper relationship with sara becauseof his job, but he could "visit " a sm house? It is amazing how his mind works when trying to find excuses ...
delita0204 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
goldentail chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I love the creepy suspense of this, great job!
sweetgurl4you chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Interesting story!
Ughh Grissom needs a smack on the head! Of course Sara is worth it!
Keep writing.! :)
delita0204 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
that Sara is not worth it?
and he has the guts to say these word to lh?
i cant believe it!
i would REALLY
Lydia chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Don't tell me Grissom is going to ask permission or assurance from Heather in order to pursue Sara? Honest to God, many times over the years while watching the CSI shows I just wished I could give him a good whack over his head or a good kick at his backside.

I always thought Lady Heather had her own agenda whenever Grissom is involved. So, please also don't let that woman ever come between this pair of idiotic lovers, okay? Life is hard as is...
anonymous chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
thanks for the update! keep up with the good work. Grissom needs to stop hiding behind excuses and insecurities and tell Sara how he really feels!
Jannet525 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Awesome chapter but i want to kill Grissom roght now! "She may not worth it." ?!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I want more
whovalista chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
this was absolutely amazing! I cannot wait for the rest of it!

The episode you have continued it from is one of my favourites and I have loved your interpretation from it!