Reviews for A Hero's Duty
I like this story.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Too cute xx
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great story! But how did Umbridge stay out of prison? She tried a Crucio on Harry herself in the fifth book. And how long did it take the Death Eaters to figure out that they can get their victims thrown in prison by claiming they were hit with an Unforgivable?

Anyway, I'm glad things got cleared up.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
very good!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
*happy*
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hot dog! that was awesome! ;)
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
THis was interesting story.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
nice
Kaerith chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like the idea of Harry becoming a new, not-evil Dark Lord, but it worked out well with your characterization of him in this story thathe didn't. I enjoyed Snape and McGonagall's interaction in this, as well as his "I am so much more capable at this sneaky spy stuff than any if you" attitude. Thanks for an interesting read!
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome D
Venus914 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hmp. While i like the story, i cant seem to get over the fact that Severus or Sebastian has been cruel to Harry. He has been cruel in the past and even now... saying things 'leave if you cant live the way i do', 'you must learn a trade because i wont feed you', 'you're not attractive', etc. I mean, he hasnt apologize, has he? He may have saved Harry but it wasn't Harry's fault. He shouldn't have to pay for it for the rest of his life. I dont think i could live with someone who is like Snape. Id probably have sex with him once to stabilize the bond and leave.
silbernewolfsfrau chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
loved it!
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
great and has really funny parts .