Reviews for A Hero's Duty
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 8/4
Loved it
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/27
Thank you for this happy ending. I think this is really well written. My heart ached when Snape snapped at Harry in Azkaban about how Harry must be delusional to imagine Snape would find him attractive. Poor Harry doesn't think he can be loved. It breaks my heart. I am glad they were able to take over the Wizengamot so smoothly. I wouldn't put it past the Wizengamot to do something like those laws. Thanks for writing.
emthereble chapter 1 . 3/25
I like this story.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Too cute xx
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great story! But how did Umbridge stay out of prison? She tried a Crucio on Harry herself in the fifth book. And how long did it take the Death Eaters to figure out that they can get their victims thrown in prison by claiming they were hit with an Unforgivable?

Anyway, I'm glad things got cleared up.
tamashiyuki chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
very good!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
*happy*
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hot dog! that was awesome! ;)
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
THis was interesting story.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
nice
Kaerith chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I like the idea of Harry becoming a new, not-evil Dark Lord, but it worked out well with your characterization of him in this story thathe didn't. I enjoyed Snape and McGonagall's interaction in this, as well as his "I am so much more capable at this sneaky spy stuff than any if you" attitude. Thanks for an interesting read!
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 2/14/2013