Reviews for Soaked
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
The ending... It's kind of sad knowing L's gonna die, you know...
ForeshadowedFate chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Finally, a oneshot where Light doesn't end up killing L after the "rooftop scene!" Sigh, thank God. Anyway, I enjoyed this story because of the good balance of passion and sensuality, as well as the bit of humor at the end. However, I have a few criticisms. Firstly, the grammar wasn't too bad, but there were a few mistakes now and then, such as switching from the past to the present and back every once in a while. Also, the lemon wasn't bad, but it seemed a little too short and that you might've rushed it a bit. Finally, overall, you did a pretty good job referring to their "parts" without using slang words until you got to the end ("dick, "cum," "ass"). This isn't a huge deal and is more or less a pet peeve of mine, but lemons, in my opinion, seem to be more passionate when the author uses euphemisms in place of these (i.e. "length"/"arousal", "essence"/"seed", "bottom"/"rear" respectively in place of the previously mentioned things from the sentence before). Still, though, this was good, so don't worry too much about the criticisms, as most of them are just personal preferences of mine. Anyways, keep up the good work!
LoveSoGood chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
So... Let me start this off My sister downloaded this onto my computer as my first FanFic. She had never read it... LOL So I found it read it loved it. I then sent it to my BFF her mom found it and shunned me. Then about a year later I searched for at least an hour for it to show it to a preppy chick, and my friend. The preppy chick started reading it first... I 'soaked' in her reactions.- LOL My friend giggled. Oh goodness this fanfiction is so interesting I like a lot make more I want more please ew never mind that weirdo... Now its just awkward... YUP Keep up the good work... I guess... bye
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
so much better than the actual episode. i have a feeling that happened in the anime but the writers decided not to show it to keep the rating at TV-14. who knows :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
sniffle That was so very wonderful. It was completely in character the whole time and the lemon was so calm and detailed, simply beautiful! Please, pretty please write another one!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, this was a really amazing story. I loved everything, however, you should have proof read it. Other than the few grammer mistakes, I loves the entire story. Good job!