Reviews for Fanning the Flames
Zetta chapter 1 . 5/5
awesome :) Love that you pulled in Becky and Demian. Great touch. :D
klu chapter 1 . 5/4
I love that you wrapped in 'The Real Ghostbusters' to this story and also Becky's obsession to Sam and Fanfic at the same time. This was incredibly well done.
Thanks for writing.
Lil'Am chapter 1 . 4/29
Awesome story! :)
Thanks for writing it, I really liked it. It's really well written and I couldn't stop reading it! I loved Dean's reactions while in custody ;)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
What a nice piece of work. You did an excellent job with the BAU voices.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
love it looking forward to more.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Nice.
Nevcolleil chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is fantastic :D Your Criminal Minds voices are perfect and I love how you've used the concept of the books in this! Poor Barnes, though :( I love those guys :p
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was amazing I really liked it!
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this it is so good! I really enjoy that there's never a point which reveals the supernatural to the BAU and I appreciate the banter between Dean and Sam! Thank you!
rurousha chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, as I have several of your stories. I am especially impressed by crossovers that make me want to read a series I am not familiar with. Now I need to look up Criminal Minds.
Basia Orci chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
*burst out LOL* XDDD

GOD! THIS IS SO EPIC! FUNNY! AMAZING! LOL

Finally I can see Sammy again... poor Sammy! lol

Thank godness he's not married! Especially with crazy woman! Oh god, just no! No way in hell!

Was Dean can get out from cell because the malfunction electricity or because Cas saved him? Anyting it's fine though.

I'm glad Reid and Prentiss believe them! :')

One of The Beat fic!
luneara eclipse chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
awesome...just-just awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow that was really good! It's hard to find a good SPN crossover but yours excedded my expectations.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/22/2012