Reviews for Fanning the Flames
PoidsPlume chapter 1 . 1/5
I really like when one of the Winchester is in custody it's so much fun

And I like how you let doubt the members of the BAU about the supernatural instead of them knowing
Angel Thornson chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I love this story it's amazing you made 2 fandoms work so well together!
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Haha just everytime I even think about the supernatural books in Supernatural.
This fandom. It's a crack in itself :')
THIS FANDOM
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Nicely done, an excellent casefic with a good presence of both fandoms. Thank you for posting.
Zetta chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
awesome :) Love that you pulled in Becky and Demian. Great touch. :D
klu chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I love that you wrapped in 'The Real Ghostbusters' to this story and also Becky's obsession to Sam and Fanfic at the same time. This was incredibly well done.
Thanks for writing.
Lil'Am chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Awesome story! :)
Thanks for writing it, I really liked it. It's really well written and I couldn't stop reading it! I loved Dean's reactions while in custody ;)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
What a nice piece of work. You did an excellent job with the BAU voices.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
love it looking forward to more.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Nice.
Nevcolleil chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is fantastic :D Your Criminal Minds voices are perfect and I love how you've used the concept of the books in this! Poor Barnes, though :( I love those guys :p
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was amazing I really liked it!
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this it is so good! I really enjoy that there's never a point which reveals the supernatural to the BAU and I appreciate the banter between Dean and Sam! Thank you!
rurousha chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story, as I have several of your stories. I am especially impressed by crossovers that make me want to read a series I am not familiar with. Now I need to look up Criminal Minds.
Basia Orci chapter 1 . 4/13/2013