Reviews for The Dark Tales of Farie: Peter Pan
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
hun you need to reread and "do this when people are talking" i am getting a bit confused while reading it but i like it :)
Wolfstar-Telescope chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
aw the ending was incredible, and i loved peter's boyish attitude, this was wonderful!
Kotali chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Very impressive.

I wasn't sure how much I appreciated your Tinkerbell at first, but I love her. She kicks my ass.

Actually I was very skeptical when I read the description, but I'm glad I read it. You're a very talented writer, and you made this idea work where I don't doubt others could easily have butchered this.

This is an amazing story and the ending is satisfying, although I'd like to know what happens when he comes back for her.

Yes, very nice. Thank you.

Kotali chapter 1 . 9/30/2006

Unconventional. I like it. I very much enjoyed the first chapter. I like your idea, and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Kitsune6 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Wow. This is severely messed up. Yay Tink!
Winged Peach chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Aww! That's soo freagin' sweet! And a thimble!I love this! You know, you should reduce the rating, it's not really that much M.

Good job! .
starlollie chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
I was iffy about the concept at first but that was actually really really good.
TGP chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
*stares* ...*sniffles* ...*starts bawling*

It can't be over that way! WAHH!

(Loved the story. Loved it SO MUCH! Tink is my hero now. Are you ever gonne write a sequal to this...? I wanna see Peter and Cleo ride off into a sunset!)
Tamfict23 chapter 5 . 5/3/2004
NO! Not the END! Sniff. I want MORE! Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.
Tamfict23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Spiffyness! This is quite an original idea! Ee! I finally found the Peter Pan section! LoL. I'm such a doos. I've been looking for it everywhere.
anyway, i just wanted to say that gauze is spelled like that. Gauze. You seemed to spell it everyway but. So! I'll go read on!
Nephora chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
Love the story, especially Trestand's character )
Zorrina chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
aww, that was lovely! I loved it! perfect ending
Bitter-Sweet121 chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Oh my god, that ahd to be one of the best Peter Pan stories I have ever read! Its was soo cute and and I don't know but I made me really sad and happy at the same time, so are ya gunna do a sequal? huh? With her in Neverland! oh please! It would be great!

WEll anways love the story [as you can see]

tori chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I thought this story was by far the best romantic & hilarious Peter Pan fanfic I've read. I especially like the sarcasm and comments that are made in the story. And even more is the fact that Peter Pan is Grown Up! Oh hell yeah! The UST in this story is fairly moderate, so don't worry, no big bang juicy sex scene {_}. Anyway, this fic is great. I could probably read again several times.
elizabeth11 chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
that was wonderful, it was funny and pretty and modern all at once. I really liked it.