Reviews for Two Of A Kind Part 3
I simply love this story! thank you for (finally) updating!l And yes, it looks like Makepeace is not gonna hold it together for much longer...unless she finds Dempsey soon!
Krato chapter 34 . 5/12
'Stinks like a week old haddock' lol
Nice conversation between Spikings and Makepeace. I liked the fact that she vented her frustration at him, regardless of him being The Chief. And he handled that frustration very well.

'He's got into trouble for doing the right thing just like your Dempsey'...Warm and wobbly heartstrings line there from Maddy #YourDempsey
Loved Harry breaking down in front of Maddy. You conveyed her emotions really well in this scene. It felt like we were witnessing her realisation of exactly how much Dempsey means to her.

Glad you're still writing this story - albeit infrequently ;-)
abeed chapter 34 . 5/9
Thanks for the update! Still love Maddy, she's a smart cookie. Harry'll be ok, she's a tough cookie! :-)
alex77-d chapter 34 . 5/8
I am always thrilled to read your chapters! Welcome back!
And please please please, don't let us wait too long for the next one!
80's Babe chapter 34 . 5/6
Brilliant to see you back. Please keep going with this story I'm desperate to see how it pans out for D&M and Leroy and how Gene adapts to being a daddy :)
Lady Omenia chapter 33 . 3/10
I'm sorry it took me this long to get to this chapter. SO many twists and turns . Cant wait to see how Dempsey and Leroy get out of this. Please keep going. I have been reading all three parts. Great job.
Hope to see another chapter soon. Thanks again...
80s Babe chapter 33 . 2/1
Oooh please keep going this is getting so good :)
alex77-d chapter 33 . 1/4
You're back yesssss! :-)))
I hope you'll write the next part soon!
Thank you very much!
Castlefan68 chapter 33 . 1/4
So pleased to see a new chapter, hope you continue with this story .
abeed chapter 33 . 1/3
Woohoo! The QQ is back! About bloody time! ;-) roll on #34, we need Dempsey back!
Rockbird86 chapter 33 . 1/3
So happy to see this updated! Gear chapter. Poor Harry must be going out of her mind with worry and boredom. I can't imagine SI10 without Dempsey. Hopefully we'll get to see what he's been doing with himself soon :)
aunt sal chapter 33 . 1/3
Ooh a new chapter love the conversation between Alex and Harry. Now do try to get Dempsey and Harry back in the same room pretty please.
Keep up the great work
Rockbird86 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Just wanted to say that, coming from the Dempsey and Makepeace fandom, I am currently downloading the first series of Ashes to Ashes because I just have to see where the rest of these fab characters come from. Although my mental image of Gene has changed since I realised he was played by Philip Glenister! This is a terrific series of stories, I hope you'll update soon.
Lady Omenia chapter 32 . 10/2/2014
YAY! you are back. AWESOME!
Love the chapter, please , please another chapter soon.
abeed chapter 32 . 9/30/2014
Nice to have you back again, Miss QQ! Enjoyed that! Very nicely written chapter! Now please please please stay with us and give us some #johnnyaction ;-) Thank you! X