Reviews for Two Of A Kind Part 3
Krato chapter 35 . 6/23
"You detectives," laughed Carl. "You take the dressing up box real serious, dontcha?"
Loved that line. Made me smile when I read it.

The setting up of the phone calls was clever. I could see it all like it was on the TV cutting from one character to the next. Looking forward to finding out who was talking to whom because I'm quite convinced that I've got the pairings all wrong lol

I'm sure the 'young lady' isn't Alex - in her condition, I doubt she'd be able to hug the life out of anyone because she wouldn't be able to get close enough!

Thanks for writing. Looking forward to 36.
alex77-d chapter 35 . 6/21
I forgot to review... Sorry !
I miss them together! Please, update soon !
Thanks for your Time
Fantastic story. I hope that dempsey and Leroy are ging to be all right. It's heartbreaking how Harry is missing dempsey, and being unable tot help him. I think i figured out who's calling who, but i'm not sure. Please write another chapter soon !
viejie chapter 35 . 6/18
I really hope dempsey and Leroy are going to get out safe! Feel sorry for Harry, must be really frustrating knowing dempsey is in danger, not knowing where he is, and not being able to help him! I think i know who is calling who..., hope i'm right... Looking forward to the next chapter !
abeed chapter 35 . 5/24
Nice one! Love the telephone conversation, think I figured out who was talking to who... Or maybe not! ;-)
I simply love this story! thank you for (finally) updating!l And yes, it looks like Makepeace is not gonna hold it together for much longer...unless she finds Dempsey soon!
Krato chapter 34 . 5/12
'Stinks like a week old haddock' lol
Nice conversation between Spikings and Makepeace. I liked the fact that she vented her frustration at him, regardless of him being The Chief. And he handled that frustration very well.

'He's got into trouble for doing the right thing just like your Dempsey'...Warm and wobbly heartstrings line there from Maddy #YourDempsey
Loved Harry breaking down in front of Maddy. You conveyed her emotions really well in this scene. It felt like we were witnessing her realisation of exactly how much Dempsey means to her.

Glad you're still writing this story - albeit infrequently ;-)
abeed chapter 34 . 5/9
Thanks for the update! Still love Maddy, she's a smart cookie. Harry'll be ok, she's a tough cookie! :-)
alex77-d chapter 34 . 5/8
I am always thrilled to read your chapters! Welcome back!
And please please please, don't let us wait too long for the next one!
80's Babe chapter 34 . 5/6
Brilliant to see you back. Please keep going with this story I'm desperate to see how it pans out for D&M and Leroy and how Gene adapts to being a daddy :)
Lady Omenia chapter 33 . 3/10
I'm sorry it took me this long to get to this chapter. SO many twists and turns . Cant wait to see how Dempsey and Leroy get out of this. Please keep going. I have been reading all three parts. Great job.
Hope to see another chapter soon. Thanks again...
80s Babe chapter 33 . 2/1
Oooh please keep going this is getting so good :)
alex77-d chapter 33 . 1/4
You're back yesssss! :-)))
I hope you'll write the next part soon!
Thank you very much!
Castlefan68 chapter 33 . 1/4
So pleased to see a new chapter, hope you continue with this story .
abeed chapter 33 . 1/3
Woohoo! The QQ is back! About bloody time! ;-) roll on #34, we need Dempsey back!