Reviews for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Real Voyage of the Dawn Treader
tinkbooklover chapter 17 . 8/13
omg this might be the best suspian story I have ever read. it resembled everything about their relationship. their fears and love for each other were brilliantly written. I have always loved this couple and they heartbreaking story but I only recently got into fanfiction so I thought I would read stories on them. thank you for the joy you brought me by reading this story.
I love the story of Suspian(Caspian&Susan) hope next time is going to be more better (wish they got married and have children.) thanks for posting this story
It was great
For part two i think it will be better if Susan and Capian is the head of the story
It's epic I love it plz make part 2
NinjaMeap chapter 6 . 3/5
I love how these bits of information about Earth are dropped along and Caspian has to constantly try to put them together, and then-boom-guess what, Caspian, we have nuclear weapons that are used to wipe out huge amounts of land and lives with poisonous radiation. Welcome to Earth!
NinjaMeap chapter 5 . 3/5
OH MY FREAKIN EZRA-THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CHAPTER KEOWNELDNEIUDBWOSRVDINWNEPWNSNEODNEKDNEJR OMGODS TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW LIKE NDOSBWNEKISUSPIANBSJEBWKEJEB
Fantasy Fish chapter 17 . 2/28
Wow. That was really good! I liked it a lot! Don't stop what you're doing! I wish I had found this sooner, I'm just two years late...you know...
Good job! ;D
Tate chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely love your story! Pretty much the best suspian fanfiction
Sarah chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
The last scene of this chapter is just so painfully beautiful. I don't think you could have worded it any better.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
i love big brothers.
InTheImprovementOfHerMind chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
Really, really good story! I just read through the whole thing in one day! I loved how you explored the depths of what Susan felt and went through after leaving Narnia, and even what Peter felt, to some extent. I don't know how they made it through. I would have been completely heartbroken. Caspian was, of course, adorable, and Eustace made me laugh out loud! The only part of the story that I didn't agree with/like was the fact that Peter decided to relinquish his title as High King... maybe I need to consider the fact that we don't know what really would have happened if, indeed, they all had stayed for Caspian's reign, but I am of the opinion that when Aslan crowned Peter High King of Narnia, that wasn't something he could just switch on and off. It was a Title gifted only to him, by Narnia's Ruler... like Edmund reminded Caspian in VOTDT, Peter always remains High King, something even Caspian can't dispute... I think it would have been more realistic if maybe Peter, while unable to "stop" being High King, decided to acknowledge Caspian as Narnia's *present* king, and follow his lead... after all, Peter doesn't *have* to enforce his rightful rule if he doesn't want to. Being High King is his calling, but that doesn't mean he would try to usurp Caspian's rule if they came to an agreement. Anyway, yes, really brilliant story, and I'm very sorry for rambling on like that. I'm just slightly obsessed with Narnia, and Peter is a huge favorite, so it kind of breaks my heart to not think of him as King Peter, the Magnificent, High King of All Narnia... :) Great job & hope to see a sequel soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
lol I forgot nobody at home knew what happened. SUSAN IS BACK GUYS! DUH!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
THAT is how the book was supposed to go
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2014