Reviews for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Real Voyage of the Dawn Treader
daydremus chapter 17 . 7/12
This isn't THE BEST suspian thing I've ever read and your writing is so good, I wish you would finish it, but if you don't it's ok. Its ok because the last chapter is very happy and I can tell what was going to happen anyways. Still, thank you so much for the effort and the beautiful words your written, it's a gift.
xx
Ellen chapter 9 . 5/6
I am also a fan of the 1997 Anastasia movie.
wantsamagicwand chapter 17 . 3/21
I absolutely adored this story! so beautifully written. It's exactly how I wished the story had really been!
Faith Anne chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
your so awfully Great I read it again hahaha
tinkbooklover chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
omg this might be the best suspian story I have ever read. it resembled everything about their relationship. their fears and love for each other were brilliantly written. I have always loved this couple and they heartbreaking story but I only recently got into fanfiction so I thought I would read stories on them. thank you for the joy you brought me by reading this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
I love the story of Suspian(Caspian&Susan) hope next time is going to be more better (wish they got married and have children.) thanks for posting this story
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
It was great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
For part two i think it will be better if Susan and Capian is the head of the story
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
It's epic I love it plz make part 2
NinjaMeap chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
I love how these bits of information about Earth are dropped along and Caspian has to constantly try to put them together, and then-boom-guess what, Caspian, we have nuclear weapons that are used to wipe out huge amounts of land and lives with poisonous radiation. Welcome to Earth!
NinjaMeap chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
OH MY FREAKIN EZRA-THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CHAPTER KEOWNELDNEIUDBWOSRVDINWNEPWNSNEODNEKDNEJR OMGODS TOTALLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW LIKE NDOSBWNEKISUSPIANBSJEBWKEJEB
Fantasy Fish chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Wow. That was really good! I liked it a lot! Don't stop what you're doing! I wish I had found this sooner, I'm just two years late...you know...
Good job! ;D
Tate chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
I absolutely love your story! Pretty much the best suspian fanfiction
Sarah chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
The last scene of this chapter is just so painfully beautiful. I don't think you could have worded it any better.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/13/2014