Reviews for Spitfire
story is not crap. do not listen to whatever bitch said that. don't know you but you're awesome.
lindsay chapter 16 . 3/10
Please please please more more more
reynachavez48 chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Waiting for more very patiently
mari Anne chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Please update soon! I love this fanfic so far! I love Catoniss!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I wish you would write more. I like the story
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
this is an lovely fan fic please put more and fuck off bicthes that think this fic is bad because its not
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
please update soon! you haven't updated in so long :c
Ansleyrocks chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
This is a great story. I never liked Peeta so I love the direction you have taken his character. I also love the Clove/Kat friendship that is forming. Thanks for writing, I cannot wait to read more from you.
Kelbesmiles chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Please please please update soon, I love this story! :)
Supreme Neo Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
update please
Capitol Citizen chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Amazing!Update!:)
Blueberry muffin chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Oh, my god. Oh, my god! OH, MY GOD! This story is so amazing and I cannot wait to find out what happens next. Does peeta come back? Do they kill him? Will they break the force field? If the do ( they probably will) will they bring peeta? Where is district thirteen in all of this? It takes a really good writer to create suspense and question like these. I am absolutely dying for the next chapter, so please update soon. If you do I will make you a muffin( a blueberry one)
Blondieluv chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE review soon! I am dying in anticipation of what is going to happen next so please review soon or I might just die if you don't review soon I WILL DIE, my obituary will read: died while waiting for the most enthral lying fanfiction EVER!
Cato and Hunger- game girls chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
FRICKING KILL PEETA X GAG X THAT PIECE OF SHIT I ALWAYS HATED PITA
gottaloveva chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)