Reviews for Waiting On The World To Change
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
this was actually decent right until chapter 25. I'm outraged. it got so cheesy.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Seriously?
BrittanaLove93 chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Omg! This story is really mind blowing! You don't know how much I like you as you're such an amazing writer.. The whole story is really mind blowing and heart breaking too . It hurts but it worth to read till the end.. I've read your other story and they're as awesome as it always is :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
This was so, so good! You're an amazing writer. I've never really liked g!p fics but I loved this one. So thank you.
attea chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was the very first Brittana fic I read over at AO3. I feel lucky that I didn't have to wait for each chapter to be updated and was able to read at my own pace. Thank you :)
gimmemorehemo chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
I finished this story in 2 days. I loved every second of it! And I will follow all of your stories on the other websites! Thank you for such a great story :)
LengiesLovex chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Ahhh took me a while to read it. But well worth the wait. Brilliant ending to a Great story !
Charming Jay chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Awesomeness
ttandme69 chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
Excellent story...loved it all. The angst was palpable! Glad it was a HEA story. It you want to write the engagement college, the marriage, and Brittana babies...I am good with that! Thanks, Lisa
Bal3xicon chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
Loved the epilogue- nervous Santana is adorable! I think the spin the bottle twist was managed well-a) they're in high school and b) Santana is such a dramatic character in this, so in her head all the time that its perfectly reasonable for her to have concocted such an exaggerated scenario.

Great final chapter though- perfectly ended.
NayaboobiesabsassRivera chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
Im kind of disappointed that Brittany only kissed someone it was nice to actually read a fic where brittany was the one who messed up and not santana, but i guess not lol. But its all good i still love the fic
kp83 chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
Loved the ending :-)
Fragar1991 chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
That was more than beautiful :D

Xoxoxo
Guest chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
I love this story. Thanks for writing it! I'll miss you.
broken-timemachine chapter 26 . 1/14/2013
This was amazing, loved it. :)