Reviews for Forging A King
disgusting chapter 45 . 8/11
you just shied away from making everyone else bugger him, that's how sissy you made harry.
gginsc chapter 58 . 8/7
Great story! I really love that Haldir lives. I thought he would take the girl back with him.
gginsc chapter 41 . 8/7
Yay! Bellatrix is dead! I'm glad you gave Harry a warning.
Lin Manuel Miranda. I love his music.
I've just started to read Sir Doyle's original works and I love them!
The Legend of Jig Dragon Slayer by Jim C. Hines
THANK YOU! I've read so many wonderful stories, only to find out that they've been discontinued!
I read. And write, draw, crochet, knit, and sew. I like to try stuff. Currently I'm learning how to spin yarn.
Gimli and Legolas in Helms Deep, when they were competing for the highest number of kills. Hmm, and when Gimli asked Lady Galadriel for a single hair from her head. He looked so content.
Jeez, that's a hard question. I can't choose just ONE song, so I'll name a few. Hurt by Johnny Cash, Snugglefish by The Antikythera Crystal (Nathaniel Johnstone), and I Am Stretched On Your Grave by Abney park.
A hobbit. I visited the Shire in New Zealand and I'd love to live there. Not to mention all the food.
Paul McKinnon chapter 36 . 7/30
Quick FYI, both the singular and plural of Uruk-hai is Uruk-hai. No 'S'.
glenn1970 chapter 22 . 7/22
All I can say is...WOW! I love this Story! So glad I found it. I just can't stop reading :-) You have put so much hard work and love into this story that it shines thru. It is a true work of art. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

Layne
NOOOO ANYA AND HARRY
Jim chapter 58 . 7/7
That was a great story, congrats!
3,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »