Reviews for Forging A King
Talonwalker chapter 58 . 11/7
Great story, really enjoyed it
davycrockett100 chapter 58 . 11/6
NemesisNecrosis chapter 56 . 11/1
On days off, I read and go outside for walks and bike rides.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 50 . 11/1
I like where I live. Any further south and we'd start getting venomous animals.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 47 . 11/1
From the ones with candy in them, yes. I think I've won a couple of stuffed animals from claw crane games as well.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 46 . 11/1
My parents changed my name legally one year. They gave me my step-father's last name, added to my mother's maiden name with a hyphen. That's probably the best gift I've ever gotten.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 44 . 11/1
I have no idea what Black Friday is, so I assume I did not go Black Friday shopping...
NemesisNecrosis chapter 43 . 11/1
When I was 10 I went through this weird Shania Twain phase. It's weird because I don't listen to much Country now.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 42 . 11/1
I think Thriller is my favourite Halloween tune. Weird that it's the day after Halloween now!
NemesisNecrosis chapter 41 . 11/1
When I think of fall, the thing that comes to my mind is leaf piles. They're annoying to make, but they're great otherwise - especially in a big park, where the piles can get huge!
NemesisNecrosis chapter 39 . 11/1
Hm. I'd say I'm moderately lucky. Just about average, really.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 36 . 11/1
I'm constantly suffering from writer's block. I can only write in the night time, and only when the mood and an idea strikes me. It's really damn annoying.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 35 . 11/1
What do I bring to a family gathering? Um... my appetite? I guess I also bring willing hands for help in the kitchens. And with childcare. I have a lot of baby cousins...
NemesisNecrosis chapter 33 . 11/1
I had a dream once where a bunch of friends an I were running all over my apartment building, only it had been turned into a labyrinthine castle akin to Hogwarts - but with more slides. I can't remember what we were trying to do, or where we were trying to get. At one point we ended up on the roof and made these floaty jumps off to other roofs in the area. The I somehow ended up in a the wizarding world. My dreaming mind insisted it was the ending of the story, and there was this amazing song that I've never been able to remember.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 32 . 11/1
My favourite beverage is maple tea with two sugars.
It's kind of weird to just answer these questions so long after you finished the chapter, but it's also kind of fun, so I'll keep it up. :)
2,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »