Reviews for Shattered Glass
EvilEve9 chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
love it!
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
ok that last one was from me sry im an idiot with a computer
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
ok that last one was from me sry im an idiot with a computer and a good story
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
okay dont mean to sound rude but. . . PLZ PLZ PLZ HURRY!im gona be in a train for 3 days then computer-less 4 another 2 days so. . . if u wuv ur biggest fan. . . PLZ UPDATE!no joke i leave thursday PLZ PLZ PLZ !
katieandolivia16 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I'm still reading the series and started reading this a little while ago, but isn't Oliver old? I didn't expect Oliver and Eve to be in this situation. But, hey, I'm not the author so there is probably a reason for it. I love your story and I think it's AMAZING so far. Keep writing!
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
alright now only prob is im gonna have to sleep tonight (im screwed)
onceuponBlackSapphireShadows chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I like how there is not much focus on claire and shane's engagement so far. Please update soon, totally loving this xx
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
that was not wat i expected but wow. And GOING PLZ PLZ PLZ!(OMG im turning into my sister!)
onceuponBlackSapphireShadows chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Another great chapter. I would like eve to be a vampire since I don't want michael to be hurtimg anymore, but then michael or oliver?

UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEE :)
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
hey ok its abby but i logged in with face book so yeah. . . little upset u havent updated yet plz hurry!
abby chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
ok now that i have my mind under control. . . OMG OMG OMG!THAT IS JUST! !DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FORM ACTUAL WORDS RIGHT NOW!thats just. . . .
abby chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
. . . i have no words.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very emotional, one of the best fanfictions i've ever read!

Upate soon, talented writer .
abby chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
well hurry!
abby chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
WATTTT!OMG OMG OMG OK NOT WAT I EXPECTED BUT TOTALLY FRIKEN AWSOME!OK HURRY HURY HURRY TOTAL FAN AND YOU LEFT ME AT A CLIFHANGER!PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HURRY OR IM GONNA GO SUICIDAL