Reviews for A Mother's Sword: Devil's Disciple
Noahendless chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
This is an amazing story, I just binge read the previous one, and got up to date on this one, I really like it. It's dark and twisted and fucked up, but somehow it works, somehow none of it seems over the top or gratuitous and that is what I love about this story, it is as of this moment one of the top ten fanfictions I've ever read (overall not just Naruto). If asked to give an exact ranking it would probably be number four.
KrapyKocaineKlub chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
So... Are you gonna finish this story or WHAT? Cause really, I just want it to end with Naruto and Kushina happily reunited, FINALLY getting away from that Shithole of a village, and going somewhere that they'll ACTUALLY be happy in. (You can bring all those others guys with them if you want to, I don't really care). Cause I just want them to have the happiness that was taken away from them by that FUCKING OLD SCHEMING MONKEY! FUCK YOU SARUTOBI! MAY YOU ROT IN THE LOWEST PITS OF HELL!
Geekgod3459 chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Will you continue this story?
Agrond chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
This second part is a little harder to follow, with two Kushina without many hint to say who's the one from the future. But we have also the luck to see how was Naruto's life before THAT night, which can explain his choice to take his part in Konoha's massacre. And I think Sasuke was right when he said how he's felling after 'asking help' to Naruto, in fact, now the kunai must be twice deeper compared to before he and Sakura knock to Naruto's door.
God-ShadowEx100 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
this trash you call a story has been reported and i will continue to reported everyday for the next 2 months, and i will do so 5 times a day good by you useless cock sucking faggot.
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
great story
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
So, is Kushina eternally damned no matter what?
mgm1234 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
great job on the plot im hook and cant wait for the next keep it up
argentorum chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
So far the excellence of your writing continues. I can already tell this is going to be a good story, at least on par with Devil's Analogy. As for what I think about it, you write well, you are convincing, and you will in all likely hood take this and turn it into a (not wonderful, such a word can't really be used to describe a story like this) but an exhilarating, gripping, slightly disturbing, and all around top notch work.

I'll save my precise opinions until I see where this actually goes. Thus far nothing is too surprising, a fact that I expect will change quite promptly.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
supert history
Mastur Cheef chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Well I am beyond exited for this story and I have a bunch of questions I'd like to ask you, if you don't mind of course.

You use the title of mother in such a, convicting bond like it can't be broken. Why? I have heard of awful mothers and while mine was and still is pretty awesome I doubt she would kill people everyday for me, hell I doubt she would pick up a gun for me! Is the conviction on Kushina's side of the realationship because Naruto was all she had left?

Also you changed the genre to H/C. Is this gonna be more touchy feely, than DA? Not that I have a problem with it, actually I think it should be.

I am really hoping this one will be different than the last one ie. not just Kushina and Zero going on a vendetta fueled rampage that would make an proper Italian gangster family proud.
Unlimited Blade Works chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Sweet, i was hoping the squeal would be out soon.
BoogaBingBangBow chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hooray for sequels! Can't wait to see how this one turns out.