Reviews for Family Secrets
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 7 . 1/14
Tabket at doc dnt get excited lol great job! You r much better at hiei ic
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 7 . 1/9
Im sure I've said this before but...awwwwwwwwww. update soon!
Jessica chapter 6 . 1/9
Awesome chapter dying to see what happens next hurry thanks
Eiberu chapter 7 . 1/9
Yay, is today a special day?! Because my other favorite story was updated today after so long (rare fangirl mode). I like it that Hiei remains in character when he reflects. And they are so nonchalant with sleeping together in one bed.
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
That was so adorable!
Eiberu chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
That was just so-! I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of Hiei as a puppy! He is certainly mellowing down around Shizuru and your concept of their relationship so far makes me feel kinda fluffy (if that makes sense).
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Love playing with Hiei's hair lolol great job again!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
he is facinated with it isnt he? lolol, great job :) poor baby having a nightmare T.T must huggle Hiei kun XD
Eiberu chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This was the first thing I saw when I came into the YYH fanfiction page. I have to say you just made my day when I saw there were two new chapters.

It is progressing quite well with there relationship so far while Hiei still being cautious of it. I think that fits his character well especially with a character like Shizuru who he has never interacted with in the anime.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Awwww you had them well in character! Good job! :)
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Too adorable!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I was surprised and happy to see this update! I loved it and got flashbacks of GS in hur Esp. when she called him "kid" winkwink. Gteat job it was all IC. -hug-
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Very cute! I would never have paired those two together but this was incrediably cute!
EiberuIp chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Both characters were good in character. It was simple, but I liked the interaction between the two.
Kitty Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Aww, that's so cute. I love the interaction between Hiei and Shizuru and I can't wait to read more of this.