Reviews for I Know You Better
lha1 chapter 1 . 2/23
This is more sexy than anythink else around the web. Perfect. Love it! I think it works cause Katniss is not a nice charming girl, well Haymitch eighter. Btw poor Peeta. He is to good for her.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
I get kind of confused sometimes when you have katniss describe what she feels with haymitch and peeta , like in the beginning she feels safe and secure with haymitch along with him not judging her but basically have her describe peeta the same safe and comfortable but will judge her later having her say that having him judge will hurt her.
It also seems like on katniss part that feels more like lust unlike haymitch with actually shows little more of his feelings.
I guess I just feel katniss show no real hint of romantic affection for anyone unless you count how she feels with sex with either haymitch and peeta.
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Damn! But you have to continue this story! Leaving a cliffhanger here is just mean and not finishing this story would be just cruel. Looking forward to your next update(s)!
Best, Lisa.
Breab chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
I love this I hope you continue it!
kardamon chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Is this story abandoned? Please, write more! As much as I feel sorry for Peeta knowing he'll have to find out one way or another, I can't help but root for Haymitch... He just seems like so much full-blooded character to me and everyone always takes him for granted.
Mischief17 chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Are you gonna be continuing this story? I love it, it's so good.
kittenflare chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
I love this. I always thought Haymitch and Katniss were a better pairing. This is exactly how i pictured Katniss endbook - violent, unstable, afraid. To see her drown herself in someone that could fight with her like Haymitch rather than Peeta coddling...
Makes me happy xD just so you know, i am hoping for a Haymitch x Katniss ending. Please!
blackmoon9793 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
This story is, in a word, hot. But I miss the Aberdeen! Update soon, and happy holidays.
Haymitchelle chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Okay. After that you need to fucking update sooner. I've become very aggressive. At first I am ecstatic that you've finally updated like after how many years, but what I get in return is my heart broken.

You are harsh my friend.

What hurts me most, is that I ship Hayniss with my life, but I just can't ... Peeta and Katniss they are so sweet. I excuse you for this because man it was so well-written. But noooo, Haymitch! No one gets to hurt Haymitch anymore, come on hasn't he had enough? Haha XD

Really. Please. I am begging. Update like right now, as soon as you're able. Or I will hunt you down and... give you cookies. XD
MoonPrincess623 chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Well damn! Poor Haymitch, Peeta, and Katniss. All three are fucked up, and it shows. Great fic.
schmooker chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Hey so I reread this story after this update, and OMG it is so, so, so, so good. You are incredibly talented at writing exactly what I want to read, and I am so glad you updated with this chapter. I hope you continue updating, as I absolutely love all of the chemistry between Katniss, Haymitch, and Peeta! Great work, seriously, keep up the awesomeness!
kanya12 chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Please I want to read a lot of hayniss in the next chapter! I can't stand she's fine with Peeta because oh god they're too much perfect but Haymitch knows her all the way better!
And please please please do not dare disappear for SO LONG anymore!
Ducky chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
OH LORD JESUS YOU UPDATED.

AND I'M DEAD. BECAUSE AW HELL NAW.

This was beautiful. And heart wrenching. And hot. And I'm so confused. Because I ship the hayniss like life itself, and yet, THIS WAS SO PERFECT. AND I'M SO GLAD YOU UPDATED.

Please update again. I will punch a dolphin for you to update again. Srsly.
DME0414 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Please don't disappear for so long! Didn't love the chapter haha but not because of it's content. Rather that you had to go off and break Haymitch's heart at the end. Can't wait for the next update
Maggie chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Uhh! That's not okay! She's supposed to be with Haymitch.I love your story by the way it's really good! Please please please continue this soon because you can't just end the chapter like that. It's so upsetting. Poor Haymitch. :( Oh my gosh, I can't handle the sadness.