Reviews for More than Friends
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 9/18
This was a great Gaasaku fic.
AMMiss chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Cute! Kawai! You totally got it right when you said that Gaara was real with everything. I hope you write some more GaaSaku's because this was just cute!

Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
Treeni chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Uuuugh, I really hate Sasuke.
On the positive note, Gaara! :3
I love GaaSaku
SectumSemprae chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
:) I like Tenten's observations about Gaara and the way you showed his and Sakura's connection, and I love Gaara's character in general, the way he's caring in a quiet way, instead of quiet and aloof like Sasuke. A relationship based on a solid friendship seems so much stronger... I think Gaara's a lot better for her than Sasuke. She can be safe with Gaara here. :) Very sweet story.
AnimaAmore chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Aw, so sweet! Very nice, I quite liked it
Mimilover10 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
The end?! No. you must keep this going. For the sake of a good SakuraxGarra fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Indeed i liked it. Lol
I hope youre not doing a oneshot if you are i might just keel over and pine away from depression
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was great! Awesome job.
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awww! So sweet!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this is awesome! u are a fantastic writer! keep it up! :)
Dream future's Death chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Good story, but I believe the ending is a bit.. too predictable.
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow, this is so cute -
Don't worry, your version of Gaara was great, true to the original and not at all incongruous to the storyline :) xx
w chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Sugoi... *sparkling eyes*
I love this! Will you make other GaaSaku one-shots? Because this one was really nice!
It is long enough to be understandable and actually have a real plot development, characters don't seem OOC to me. You managed to introduce 9 characters without giving the feeling that some hadn't anything to do with the story.
The only fault I found in your story is that you mentioned brandnames. I think it is really irritating, like some hidden add.
Celecia-Meow chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Garra is my favorite character from Naruto, and I think you did a good job with him. Obviously you could do with him what you want 'cause it's your story lol.
Still I enjoyed the story a lot
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I liked it a ton! Especially the skate park being his example to live(: