Reviews for BBC Sherlock Blindness
Astrido chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
very nice stroy. i love sherlock's explanation why he doesn't want to use the cane.
I also like that you made sherlock quite nice to john.
cheers
yuura
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
I liked this
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
I just love this story so much and had a blast reading it after my sis recommended it to me. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel.

Keep up the great work!

-OndoGo
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Looove it! Love it so much. The characters were spot on, even in such a unique situation. For that and so many other details, I must congratulate you. It was awesome!
Thank you so very much for posting this epic tale! I will go directly to your sequel and for that, I am sure, I will have to thank you again!
Sincerely, Anonymous
Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 19 . 2/7/2014
Ug this was such a good story! I am gonna have to do fanart :) well done!
Bekah1218 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Hello,
I am just finding this story now. It is very well done so far, and I look very forward to what Sherlock may accomplish with John's help. Thank you and keep writing,
joan
Xin0Lan chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Brava!
Skilfully written with both feeling and action.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I just wanted to tell you that, canonically, there are 17 steps, not 28.
laurellestars chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
YES! I am number 100. XD XD XD

Good story, btw.
shinystar19yay chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
This was utterly fantastic! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Jachien chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
very nice work. I liked that you built the relationship but didn't break the canon of the characters. They AREN'T gay, but they're pretty much married. I liked the soul mates part.
good job!
It's Fine - It's All Fine chapter 19 . 8/31/2012
THANK YOU.
DarthJackie chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
This is awesome! The writing is fantastic, and I love the way you describe everything. I'll be reading the sequel next!
BritLitChick chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Sherlock unable to communicate via text. That will slow him down!
BritLitChick chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
John is being so wonderful. (Big surprise.) I wonder what Sherlock says when he is cursing?