Reviews for House Rules
twiclare chapter 1 . 1/30
Lovely story, all cat owners will recognise many of these little traits! Great fun, thank you!
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 1/30
So funny and cute I loved it :)
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 1/29
This was a joy to read!
Seba nefer chapter 1 . 1/29
I can't have a cat but I loved your story.
It was fun.
I hope your son is doing well.
C.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 1/28
Hi Morgan. I'm Very sorry to read about your son. That sucks that he'll have to monitor that his whole life & I hope all goes well with him. This was just rec'd on one of my fb groups. I can't tell you how much I loved this, especially since I have several cats of my own & always have. Boy oh boy, have you got their behaviors pegged! I had a huge smile & numerous giggles reading this! Thank you so much! Love Linda xo
alikas kuuipo chapter 1 . 1/28
LOved the story. My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 18months ago at the age of 8. Trust me I understand what you and your family are going through. good luck
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 1/28
I laughed throughout this entire story.
Thank you for sharing this. I loeve it and just now rec'd it in my group.
I hope your son is doing well.
EE
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was adorable. I so enjoyed it. I am a cat lover & have one, so I really got into this. It was just too cute. What a great idea for a story. :)

I pray that ur son remains healthy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story is so sweet. I've never thought about a cats' prospective of the world and this was so good. Thank you!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very, very sweet! I loved this. :-)
Kcpup23aol.com chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great & loving story. It actually reminded me of cats i had as a child. I was iffy at first when i read the summary because most stories that follow similar guidelines suck, but i am very happy i took a risk on this one. Thank you gor posting im going to see if you have any other postings that i will enjoy. Please continue to write you have a beautiful & unique (in a good way) talent for it.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I donated to the JD fundraiser, but with so many of them to read, I didn't get through them all. I'm so glad you posted this here. I have to say, I wasn't sure what to expect when I read the summary, and if it was anyone else, I'm not sure I would've read it, but I knew if you wrote it, it would be good. Definitely haven't read anything like this before! I was kind of expecting a funny crack fic, but I have to say, you made me care about Edward the finicky cat, and I loved it! I have to assume you have cats, cuz you got their personality down so well! I loved the words you came up with for his surroundings. Another really great story.
biblepam chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I have cats and this was such a sweet, cute, cute story! Definitely different. Pam B.
morningglorywine chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This stomper really enjoyed this! What a unique EPOV and lexicon. I was laughing hard at this: "I march over and claim the bowl that is rightfully mine. I meow loudly startling both females. When Bella looks up at me, I put my head neatly into the hole she has just vacated. Oldest trick in the book. I begin crunching sweet rings and drinking the white water. It is all so delicious. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum...OWWW! SOMETHING BIT MY TAIL! I spring up and see Bella dash in from behind me and stick her head in the bowl! This is inexcusable!" I was cracking up at Edward and his indignation every time Bella broke "the rules".
I've never met anyone with diabetes so now there's one more person who is better informed than they were 10 minutes earlier.
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Thank you for writing this and helping to spread awareness about diabetes. Your contribution makes all the difference