Reviews for A Broken Mask
X chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
thearistocrat chapter 14 . 9/21/2012
I am so pleased with the epilogue! I'm glad Amon has come to view life this way and that he's living happily with Emi!
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
KhAeL chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
that was awesome.. all the explanations were very believable and portraying Amon as a true human, considering all your AU situations, was wonderful!
thearistocrat chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
I thought the whole chapter was perfect! The beginning was well done. I would have been so disappointed if he killed himself! I would have hated that. Amon being reborn into something different and making sense of himself as a real human being is much better. And more interesting.
It's been a pleasure reading your story! I hope you write more Amon stories! ]
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
This is my favorite Amon fanfiction! Im in love with this story
SarahSimon chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
It did have a lot of parallelism! Great update!
thearistocrat chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Shit, Koh. You're an arse.
I am so glad I started reading this. This story has the most interesting events within its plot. It's terrible how gruesome it is and I absolutely love it! keke
There's only two more chapters!? No! I want more! Please continue to write! Whether it's more from this story or a new one. I'm eager to read more from you!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Please post new chapter soon!
Marci chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Your story is great! I can't wait to read what will happen next! :D
thearistocrat chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
So cool! I'm eager to find out what path Amon chooses to take now. It seems like his way of thinking of benders has changed a bit. But who knows!?
I hope you find time to update frequently even with school!
Anime-baka chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Noooooo I don't want the story to end! It's too good to end! But it has definitely been well worth the read :)
thearistocrat chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Excellent chapter! I liked Amon pondering on Asami and why she wasn't angry with benders. He has a very interesting take on everything.
I look forward to reading more! ]
Anime-baka chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Funny thing is, my favorite part was Amon's encounter with the baby sky bison. Too cute! His childhood memory was quite sad though :(
thearistocrat chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
The Wooly pig story was so sad! [ I almost cried.
The rest of the chapter was great! So I didn't expect an ending like this. I think Amon just needs to fill his life with love. He's still too cruel...
Thanks for updating! I hope to read more soon. ]
Anime-baka chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
You know a story's great when you spend an entire hour reading all of its chapters. Man, this is awesome! I can't wait for it to continue!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »