Reviews for Story of the Heart
SoulSpirit9440 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I don't like Luffy with Hancock but I like the rest of the story.
Pokekid84 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Why do I have a feeling he did that literally
puripri chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
kawai *_*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love how Law gave Margaret his heart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Vivement la suite c trop bien continu !
Oh perilous world chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LOVE IT!

I recently started watching One Piece after along hiatus and the first pairing that I find myself falling in love with is Margaret/Trafalgar Law, damn they are just too cute together. I was hoping for more supporters. *sighs*

-Anyhow, now for the review.
Super cute, and very well written. My favorite one was "Perfect Boyfriend" and even though it was super short, I can't help but think this would be a good AU for a multichapter story. (Maybe a good 5 chapters or so) My second favorite one was "Surgeon's Apprentice" I could totally picture this happening and Galibi sounds TOOOOO CUTE awwwwww. *Fangirl squeal*
Goddess of Bunnies chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So cute please update. I think Law would make a good dad
Raja Kadal chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
seperti biasa yah, fic nya kk wind bikin depresi saking BAGUS nya. ya ampun kak, y u so? y u so? ! gue ampe keilangan kata2 ye. trlalu sulit diungkapkan. drabble nya nyentuh. kan jarang tuh, drabble bs nyentuh. duh, mana pairingnya LawXMargaret pula. lo bikin gw megap2 kagum .

-salam gentle, rexy-
Namika San chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
udah jdi ya :), bleh nanya, kmarin upload jam brapa kakak? kyaknya malemmm bgt -_-

a- a- akhirnya bgus bgt, "he presented me his heart."

bagian paling berkesan XD, aku sukaaa, romantiiiis bgt :D, hehehe, LawMar memang psangan yg cute,..

tapi kayaknya emang d sni, LuHan crtanya nggak menonjol #kan emang fic LawMar, hahahha iya jga ya, inikan ficnya LawMar (lupakan)

nama anknya Galbi? namanya bgus :)..

oh iya ini d lanjutkah?

oke sekian

Keep writing ya,...
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
As usual, Margaret's naivete and Law's savviness always blend well..and it shows here. Sweet and heartwarming! ,

The HEART, his own heart as present. I guess that's the ultimate gift and unbeatable by no one :)

And oh, Law's 'conquests' before are women of the finest breed and brain? It does suits him well..Law the perfectionist Law..XD
mcr77 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I love it, I really love your drabbles,

it was perfect, and more cause it's really hard to find this kind of couple

I hope you make more drabbles

See You ;P !

MCR77
Ume chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
hm... this pairing is pretty strange, but somehow i liked it! good work, keep it up! thanks for your fic!)