Reviews for Getting Soft
GhostAnn chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
This was awesome and seems to work well.
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
awwwwwwwww! I absolutely love the way this ended! For realz, I'm mad at myself for not finishing it way long ago! It was perfect!

And thank you for all the shout-outs for the cover art! LOVE YA GURL!
GoodEnoughTheOpenDoor chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Ok, so I know this is about to throw you completely off guard:
but apparently I never read the last two chapters of this! So, I'm reading them now! XD

And holy crap that first part of this chapter made me realize how fucking hungry I am! and then it got funny and cute and then it got sad as shit. and then he was gone!? WTF WOMAN!? WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
Wings of Wax chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
You're an evil woman. You know that?
You give me all this lovely goodness and then you just cut me off. How could you? :'(
Either way... it was still wonderful. I loved every second. :)
Sanguinary Tide chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I loved reading this. In fact I would actually like to see a sequel of it. XD lol, I never thought I could see these two in a relationship together...but it fit so well. XD
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Lady, can I just say that you are AMAZING for writing Getting Soft. It is sooo good, I can't even remotely describe how good it is:)) Throughout the story you had my attention and I'ma be honest, I thought to myself a Shizuru and Hiei fic? What is this? But when I started to read it, it just had me. Especially the last chapter where Kurama and Shizuru were talking about him. I swear I could almost cry lol I'm weird I know but whatever. Really though, this fic was super awesome! I'd also like to say that in my own opinion you kept everyone in character and that is cool! *Sends you homemade red velvet cupcakes!* I hope you manage to write more fics soon!
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
This is for you :) I love this story! And I miss it a lot _
ReaperDemon chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
I read it all in one sitting, and I really enjoyed it! From the confusion of Yukina telling Botan she loved her to Shizuru sneezing herself awake. It's great to see some really good fics centered around Shizuru. She didn't have a big part in the series, which I always thought was a shame because she was such a cool character. A little OOC on Hiei's part, but I think you pulled it off pretty well. Good job!
Surprised chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
I have actually finished reading this months ago... and still re-read it. First reaction was OMG! A lengthy complete fanfic with Hiei and Shizuru! It's a jewel! And indeed it was... Hope you can make another HS fanfics - hopefully a sequel on this one, please.
dragonfly-rising chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
OMG this was so funny. I spent most of it laughing. You're excellent at humor!
FlashtheFireFox chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very sweet little fanfic Vhee. It was also quite funny.
xGeminiPrincessXx21 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
I really love this story! It's so beautiful and I was wondering if you'd continue it? Seeing their relationship bloom into full on love would make my heart soar! Please, please continue it?
xHungDossx chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Make me laugh; make me want to scream-made me wanna do a whole lot things I missed doing. Favorited. There I said it.
xHungDossx chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
The reaction to the movie could be seen as OOC, but sometimes OOC is good. You've proven that. You're really good with emotions and I can picture everything in my head.
xHungDossx chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
You did wonderful. Drama but with a chuckle blend. There seems to be some...development?