Reviews for Things Least Expected
whiterosenova chapter 1 . 9/23
Crappy boyfriend status goes to...

Great opening chapter continuing on now!
No just no all that for this no!
Really all of a sudden he wants to marry her please
esmie chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
I don't know why, but it kinda feels like bella is leading Jacob on, shouldn't she have said something about Edward not just "friend"? She told Edward why not Jacob?
Dracojax chapter 28 . 4/14/2014
just read that some people are commenting on edward's decisions and being angered by the way he feels as a female who has lost her child at 28 weeks and had to go through the birth i can understand how he feels to have had everything taken away in a single moment is unbearable and when i found i was pregnant again was terrified of history repeating itself. I honestly do not know if i could have lived through it a second time his reaction is completely understandable from my point of view fear is a powerful motivator but i am glad to see you had him get help and want to change. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
I'm confused at the age difference between the two. When Bella and Edward first met, he was 24 and Bella was 28 (4 years difference). Then shortly after (like just after they met) Edward just turned 25, which makes the age difference 3 yrs. Then later on in the story (in which their relationship progressed rather quickly - one month and a half to be exact) they are moving in together and it is said that there are a little over 5 years in their age difference, how do you figure? It seems that Bella keeps aging in this story, while Edward remains 24.
cuteascherries chapter 62 . 2/28/2014
So happy they have their happy ever after!
Holidai chapter 62 . 2/27/2014
I really enjoyed this epilogue. I liked how you managed to tell us a lot more in a very believable way. :)
cullenmeadow chapter 62 . 2/27/2014
Thanks for sharing :)
Holidai chapter 61 . 2/7/2014
I loved the chapter. It was sweet and funny. I really like how her friends kept a close eye on her when she'd had too much to drink.
Holidai chapter 60 . 2/7/2014