Reviews for Emrys Discovered
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 1/15
Please keep writing Merlin based fanfics. This content is great!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 1/4
Destiney just works like that.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Great story, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wonderful as always, thanks!
Qwerty6452 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
WONDERFULL! :D These drabbles are 100% pure amazement, I love reading them! GREAT JOB!
Smockey chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
OMG! THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME!
oma13 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This was amazing, I loved it. I love Bad Ass Merlin! Can't wait to head on over to the sequel!
noukinav018 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Yah! Sequel again! Woo hoo
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Incredible indeed XD
Gaius didn't appear again in here. Poor him, he's almost on the verge of a heart attack because of all the worries for Merlin.
Haha the rest know he's Emrys. Arthur's gonna have lots of rounds in front of the council about the magic ban. Hopefully they won't make him lose his patience too much.
Unfortunately, they'll be weary of Merlin and will want him out of their sights...
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
ASDFGHJKKLFKSJFBWJXNDJEBDOWF J! -passes of from sheer joy- This story is so amazing I don't even know what to do with myself. I love the way you're writing this progression of events. I LOVE IT!
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
:) I love this story. :D MF
PaRaM0rE-0394 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was pretty good (Honestly, it was good. I've just read so many reveal fics that it gets tiring to review them all.) What I thought was awesome was the whole 'magic incarnate' thing. I've thought that way for a while, but never read someone use that exact phrase, so seeing that made me happy. :D
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
so good.
and the characterization is spot on.
-Yuki
Inimbi chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love this story and its prequel so much... characters are spot on and the whole thing just makes me smile :)

constructive criticism: I recommend you get a beta reader or copy & paste this into a Word Document to spellcheck as I did notice some spelling mistakes here and there.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012