Reviews for The Green PlumbBob
awesomekittycat chapter 12 . 2/8
OMG, I loved the Percy Jackson reference! The name Percy had been messing me up cause I am so used to PJ, but that was really funny!
summerrain12 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
This is the best story I have ever read. I love it. I love the conflict, the real parts about the sims, and I love how it shows that sims are kind of people too, and that what we do to them does matter, and we need to put their wants into consideration. I can't wait for the sequel! 3
PurpleHeart678 chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Cool story! U gotta make another!
The Mouse Maestro chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
WOW finally finished the story xD
Anyways, this story has given me a new perspective on games. What if the characters in the games we play really do know what's happening? Another thing I'd like to comment on is your writing style. Honestly, it's a little stiff, and maybe you could change up the sentence structures once in a while. Other than that, I thought your writing was flawless, with minor typos here an there. Believe it or not, my favorite character is Boinky, just cause he used to be a toy. I always wanted that to happen to MY toys when I was in elementary xD
I'm also glad that your story didn't have LOTS of romance, and still had an actual plot :D Although, the romance wasn't bad either, even though I typically don't read stories in the romance department :3
I truly did enjoy reading your story, and I look forward to your sequel, Tando
JayLeeDremise chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
I can't believe she's dead! Nice ending.
Jyoti chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
Wonderful way to end it, and I could really sense the internal struggle Cindy was going through when deciding to get rid of the Controller.
MagicalMisa chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
What on earth just happened?! Did they just DIE!? NOOOOOOOO!
Jyoti chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Wow! That was definitely a twist on things, but a good twist nevertheless. Wonderful job! I really enjoyed it!
MagicalMisa chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
Wow. I never saw that coming! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Anrheithwyr chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Big Bang Theory reference?
Anrheithwyr chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Ought'nt Percy be a lot younger than Cindy & the others?
Seeing Spirits chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Hey, how about in the end Cindy has a mental battle with the PlumBob and blacks out, then smashes the controller?
Jyoti chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Wonderful job! I really loved this! Can't wait for the next update. This was worded so well and it was very suspenseful.
Aleasanthara chapter 17 . 1/28/2013
I prefer from Cindy's POV, just because I'm used to it.

I was also writing a Sims story, where they are aware of the plumbob and the person controlling them. I hope you don't see it and think I copied you! Haha.

But I'm still not understanding why her dad died, were the motives dropping too fast for her to keep up with?
baabaaer chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
I like the story so far. Not many Sim fans tackle the implications of Sims being controlled from the Sims' point of view.

I would suggest that POV changes should be declared first, to reduce confusion on future readers. Something as simple as this: *Cindy's POV* will do, or other ways which you prefer.

As for their dad dying, I assume that the Watcher employ 'Force age transition on Sim' or something. Is that so?