Reviews for The PlumbBob Saga
Lazy Merasmus chapter 31 . 12/14/2015
This is amazing! I can't believe it hasn't been updated since 2014. If you're checking this, I would absolutely LOVE for a continuation of some sort.
guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Who knew a Sim's life could be so tough? :(
guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Okay, this just got freaky... I wonder what'll happen next! Will they ever be able to fight the PlumbBob's control?! :/
guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
This is awesome. I love how you incorporated the green jewel-like thing that floats above the sims' heads (is it really called a PlumbBob?) into the story. It's a nice idea and I'm interested to see where this story goes.
leo3487 chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
I like this story
Now a question, as characters started at Sunset Valley, then later Bridgeport and also Pleasantview

Marcus or Melissa will go to Willow Creek?
mrrp01 chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
Our town :)
SnowFrost13 chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
Ohh... Some meaty action then and I hope Marcus and Melissa or Mandy, do tell their parents. Pretty sure Mr. Forte is Sean, Sean Forte, sounds like a perfect match for a name. Anyway, see ya next chapter.
leo3487 chapter 26 . 10/21/2014
Im the only than think The Controller refers to Nraas Master Controller?
Maya Gordelia chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Haha! Oh wow, "Pomp and Circumstance"! I haven't heard that in forever, great choice! And thanks for rekindling my love for that song.
Jyoti chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Wow I need to catch up on this story! I'm glad you've updated though. Sims section seems a little dead lately, but I see a lot of stories being posted so great. Anyway, I absolutely adored this chapter. I just love Boinky so much, and it's really intense I like it. You also write very well, grammar-wise, which allows me to enjoy the story without any typos. Thanks for posting!
goldden eyes chapter 26 . 7/28/2014
Yay? She's back! :D
MagicalMisa chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
"It was sunny, weather hadn't been invented yet." Love that part. I also like the mention of the Generations magazine, which I think is the expansion pack. As for the famous play, I feel like it must be something Shakespeare, don't really know the play's name. Great job though.
goldden eyes chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
Oh, That was a sad chapter... I don't like how short sims lives are...(I change them to be longer :P) and... I do not know.
Uh ok chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
So I loved it! but what the check man u totally left me hanging here!
MagicalMisa chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Story's coming along great. I really wonder what's gonna happen next, with everything pausing and being choppy. Really nice job, keep up the great work!