Reviews for Point Blank
Intoxika chapter 15 . 5/1
Really great story...
smile-lifegoeson chapter 15 . 3/28
Oh my gossshhhh. So good! I would love to see a sequel! This was great!
olem16 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
This is one if the best fan fictions I have ever read. I'm being totally honest. You are an extremely talented writer, I think you should be professional author. This story was a truly unique take on bulma and vegeta's relationship it was also an extremely entertaining story. I absolutely loved the ending.
Cal j chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Thy is like so fricken CUTE!
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Beautiful! I love this story. I think it's my favorite!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
This was wonderful! The first story with all humans! I always thought they were gonna be bad with with an ooc vegeta and bad representations of alien character but you made this perfect! I'm so glad I read it. Thx for the happy ending btw, I hate sad endings:))
jayaracelis chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
I cried... No, I really did tho. Beautiful story! seriously! I'm an emotional wreck right now lmao3
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
This was amazing and I absolutly LOVE it. The end was also great and I want you to know that you are an amazing writer. c:
Starcrust chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Aaaargh, I should have been making Christmas sweets, written on my own fic and a dozen of other stuff, but I couldn't stop reading! And now I'm waiting for the next chapter of Complicated Hearts and trying to ignore the tiny hope for a sequel to this story in the near future. I don't dare start on DL 1, I know I won't do any of the stuff I'm supposed to do.
Thanks for a great story, MayMay, I will eagerly try to find some time to read another of your stories!
Sim chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Man, I choked up as I finished this up! You really know how to mess with one's mind and play with their heart! Anyways, great job and awesome story; I would like to have some answers on the whereabouts of Frieza and Recoome. Oh well, keep up the good work! :)
SuperSaiyanZ chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
BEST STORY EVER!
obako-chan97 chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
OMGOSH. YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. OMGOSH. I WAS ABOUT TO RANT AT YOU WITH SUCH ENDING.

OMGOSH. OMGOSH. ALL THE FEELS.
I LOVE YOU.
I REALLY DO.
OMGOSH.

OMGOSH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*KA-BOOM*
SamRosaria chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
BUT STILL AND WHEN VEGETA WROTE YOU LOOK UGLY WHEN YOU CRY MY SOLDIER SAID THE SAME THING AND I SLAPPED HIM BUT IT WAS GREAT INSPIRATION NOT TO CRY OMG XDDD
SamRosaria chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
OMFG I CRUED AND THEN IWAS SMILING AND WAS CRYING AND SMILING. AND OMG THAT WAS SO SWEET AND AHHHHH I LOVED IT I CANT WAIT FOR PART TWO *faints* *dramatically revives* BUT JESUS IT WAS JUST SO PERFECT! BUT THEN I REALIZED WHEN SHE GOT THE LETTER VEGETA SENT FROM CAP THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME THURSDAY LIKE NO JOKE! MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THE ARMY AND HE SENT ME A LETTER(just like Vegeta) AND MY DAD WAS THE ONE WHO HANDED IT TO ME(like Nappa) AND I SAT THERE STARING AT IT FOR WHILE WORKING UPHE COURAGE TO OPEN IT LIKE I DO EVERYTINE HE SENDS ME A LETTER(like Bulma!) AGGHHHAND JUST THE WHOLE THING MADE ME CRY IDK IF IT WAS BC OF THE STORY OR HOW IT RELATES TO MY LIFE WITH MY BOYFRIEND BUT GEEZ THAT WAS SO AWESOME AND SWEET!
Anonymonomanamo chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Someone pick up the phone cos I called it!

Sort of. Well I was praying for it. Aint no way you can finish a B/V fic with one of em gone a la Jack & Rose right? RIGHT? Youd have us fangirls up in arms, punching our monitors, throwing our phones... instead, yay! ::grass confetti: I LURVE THE FEELS MAAAAN! Mondo cool (best Vegeta voice back atcha).

Thoroughly enjoyed reading through this fic! So much fun! :D I'll tackle your other big fic once I've recovered. That's too much reading in one day; my eyes are rebelling against me, goin all crosseyed and shit. xoxoxoxo