Reviews for Point Blank
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 15 . 5/13
Omg. Omg. Omg. Can't you imagine how hard I'm crying right now... Kyaaaaakkk...! This is amazing, awesome, magnificent Vegabul story... I love it...
hairdryer chapter 15 . 1/31
Thank you for creating such a brilliant fanfic.. It's so good that it bangs my head n heart.. Keep writing..! XD..
Spellweaver10 chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
Amazing story. Chapter 15 made me cry(and I hate it when I cry). Excellent all around,
Intoxika chapter 15 . 5/1/2015
Really great story...
smile-lifegoeson chapter 15 . 3/28/2015
Oh my gossshhhh. So good! I would love to see a sequel! This was great!
olem16 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
This is one if the best fan fictions I have ever read. I'm being totally honest. You are an extremely talented writer, I think you should be professional author. This story was a truly unique take on bulma and vegeta's relationship it was also an extremely entertaining story. I absolutely loved the ending.
Cal j chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Thy is like so fricken CUTE!
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Beautiful! I love this story. I think it's my favorite!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
This was wonderful! The first story with all humans! I always thought they were gonna be bad with with an ooc vegeta and bad representations of alien character but you made this perfect! I'm so glad I read it. Thx for the happy ending btw, I hate sad endings:))
jayaracelis chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
I cried... No, I really did tho. Beautiful story! seriously! I'm an emotional wreck right now lmao3
VBSaiyan Princess chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
This was amazing and I absolutly LOVE it. The end was also great and I want you to know that you are an amazing writer. c:
Starcrust chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Aaaargh, I should have been making Christmas sweets, written on my own fic and a dozen of other stuff, but I couldn't stop reading! And now I'm waiting for the next chapter of Complicated Hearts and trying to ignore the tiny hope for a sequel to this story in the near future. I don't dare start on DL 1, I know I won't do any of the stuff I'm supposed to do.
Thanks for a great story, MayMay, I will eagerly try to find some time to read another of your stories!
Sim chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Man, I choked up as I finished this up! You really know how to mess with one's mind and play with their heart! Anyways, great job and awesome story; I would like to have some answers on the whereabouts of Frieza and Recoome. Oh well, keep up the good work! :)
SuperSaiyanZ chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
BEST STORY EVER!
obako-chan97 chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
OMGOSH. YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. OMGOSH. I WAS ABOUT TO RANT AT YOU WITH SUCH ENDING.

OMGOSH. OMGOSH. ALL THE FEELS.
I LOVE YOU.