Reviews for Ikebukuro Nights
Trisha chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow, this fanfic was published 4-5 years ago. Even though there's only one chapter up, I really enjoyed reading it and I thought this cross over is SUCH a cool idea! However, since this was written a while ago, I bet you've forgotten about this since you're probably in college now or maybe you have a job and you simply don't have time for it. But if you EVER, EVER decide to come back to fanfiction and continue this, you'd have no idea how glad I would be to see another chapter of this. I know it sounds dramatic, but well, I really do like this fanfic and your skills at writing.
If you ever have the time to, or if you decide to rewatch Durarara or Naruto, please come back and update this or at least continue writing, please :)
caipher chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
i've read this chapter at least seven times, most likely way, way more, but i encourage you to update! this is an amazing start to a super rare crossover and even just the FIRST chapter is such a fun read. an excellent story that i hope is updated soon! i've read and re-read all of your stories so many times, so i hope (if it's a lost-muse kind of situation) you pick up the muse for writing again because you are very talented at what you do :)
Supersilver46 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Please update please
poppet.ellie chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Omg! I love this! PLEASE continue to write this! (:
KillerJill04 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
UPDATE UPDATE! I can't wait till Shizou see the scary anger on Sakura XD
Eru Heiwajima chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This fanfic is so good! I love it. I waiting for next chapter!
Eion1783 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
please update!
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sakura was so epic. She just frigging yelled at Shizu-chan XD
Despairchan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I hope you'll update soon
Hatsune Cherry chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
update pls!
sungsi chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
A very interesting start. I hope you haven't discontinued this story. It has a lot of potential.
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I Love You. 0.0
Sakura-And-Nami chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
AMAZING! I LOVE THIS STORY! you have to update soon!
valkyrie post chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Will you ever continue
srooone chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is great! I wish you'd update!