Reviews for Favourite Things
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This honestly made me cry like it was that good. you are such a good writer I wish I was able to portray some much emotion into a piece of writing. just wow x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Moosh!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
What's OOC? Haha jk... No really, what is it?
adham chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I usually go for the more sexual erotic fab fics when it comes to ianXmickey but this, this was the greatest thing that i have ever read in my entire life, it will always be my all time "favourite" fanfic, you are seriously talented and awesome and amazing and i hope you never stop writing.
anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
... words cannot accurately describe how much I love this. It's just so... I don't know, the narration is so realistic *tries to underline realistic* The many repetitions of Mickeys favourite things just made it even more awesome for me.
Also, headcanon of their mums being friends is very much accepted *nods*
Ladida *adds to favourites*
slaxl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love this pairing and I love this story. Great writing, and lovely plot. I really wish there were more stories in this random, but this was a little gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is probably one of the most adorable things I've ever read.
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Arg, that was so sweet. I was all ready for it to end sad and bitter, and then it ended so sweet and perfect and all happy. I'm grinning like an idiot right now. I love the way you portray Mickey and Ian.
blg chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That is certainly my "favourite" Ian/ Mickey story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Dear God, I loved it. For a second I thought it was going to end badly and I was ready to poor my eye balls out but you thankfully turned it around.

Overall, I really like your writing, your descriptions, all the emotions you put us through, the inside of the characters mind, it's all really great.
SmokeMyCancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMG THAT WAS SO FUCKING SWEET. I hate for writing it because now I'm all feely and crap. But except I don't really hate you. Because it was awesome.
Dirtiest Girl In America chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i smiled, i cried, my heart hurt for mickey.

and when ian threw the picture i wanted to punch him.
dorydafish chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm welling up. It was so beautiful! Yeah, it might have been a bit OOC but you made it work with the whole back story, so I could kind of see Mickey like that.

A part of me really wishes we get to see more of Mickey's softer side and feelings for Ian. Especially as a regular on the show.
0oAccioLoveo0 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I have so many feelings right now...

You made me cry...

I just... No words...

Just beautifully written and so sad but happy...love it :)