Reviews for Favourite Things
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Moosh!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
What's OOC? Haha jk... No really, what is it?
adham chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I usually go for the more sexual erotic fab fics when it comes to ianXmickey but this, this was the greatest thing that i have ever read in my entire life, it will always be my all time "favourite" fanfic, you are seriously talented and awesome and amazing and i hope you never stop writing.
anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
... words cannot accurately describe how much I love this. It's just so... I don't know, the narration is so realistic *tries to underline realistic* The many repetitions of Mickeys favourite things just made it even more awesome for me.
Also, headcanon of their mums being friends is very much accepted *nods*
Ladida *adds to favourites*
slaxl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love this pairing and I love this story. Great writing, and lovely plot. I really wish there were more stories in this random, but this was a little gem.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is probably one of the most adorable things I've ever read.
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Arg, that was so sweet. I was all ready for it to end sad and bitter, and then it ended so sweet and perfect and all happy. I'm grinning like an idiot right now. I love the way you portray Mickey and Ian.
blg chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That is certainly my "favourite" Ian/ Mickey story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Dear God, I loved it. For a second I thought it was going to end badly and I was ready to poor my eye balls out but you thankfully turned it around.

Overall, I really like your writing, your descriptions, all the emotions you put us through, the inside of the characters mind, it's all really great.
SmokeMyCancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OMG THAT WAS SO FUCKING SWEET. I hate for writing it because now I'm all feely and crap. But except I don't really hate you. Because it was awesome.
Dirtiest Girl In America chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i smiled, i cried, my heart hurt for mickey.

and when ian threw the picture i wanted to punch him.
dorydafish chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm welling up. It was so beautiful! Yeah, it might have been a bit OOC but you made it work with the whole back story, so I could kind of see Mickey like that.

A part of me really wishes we get to see more of Mickey's softer side and feelings for Ian. Especially as a regular on the show.
0oAccioLoveo0 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I have so many feelings right now...

You made me cry...

I just... No words...

Just beautifully written and so sad but happy...love it :)
noonespecial chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This actually made me cry a little. Mickey just can't seem to get a break but it's a good thing Ian realized what he did to poor Mickey and one again,a happy ending that fits and an ending they deserve. On another note, little Mickey and Ian are the cutest!