Reviews for America's Liberty
hafsa chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
update?
dadiladila chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
I love this so much! I hope you're going to update soon :')
Broncogirl99 chapter 17 . 7/22/2015
How does Jade and Steve kick red skulls rear end and will she be frozen also? We might never know, unless of course you continued!
Wow chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
It's the 2 year anniversary! Update it today or I'll let you go.
ameliemallette1 chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
j'ai adoré et j'ai espoir pour la suite.
Music.Is.Passion2016 chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY!
SamanthaCutie9 chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
WHEN SHALL THE UPDATES CONTINUE?! T.T I miss this story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
I love this story sooooooo much! Please update!
Sheilag76 chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
I really enjoyed this story, but it doesn't seem finished. Any chance of finishing it? It was very good and easy to follow.
Cameo M. Wolf chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
Please update! Why haven't you? Is there something wrong? I love this story.
Cameo M. Wolf chapter 10 . 5/28/2015
There's actuall a Lady Liberty already- I'm not sure if it's Marvel or DC but it's one of the two... But she's not very well known. Nice story though!
ShiftFrame chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
OMG so adorable! update please! it's been 2 years! O.O
Daenerys86 chapter 17 . 3/26/2015
Ive been looking for a story like this for AGES. I LOVE Jade you can see it through my use of capital letters lol There are enough good Steve/Oc stories like this. Jade can hold her own without becoming or leaning on what another character says or does. I also love that you kept Peggy and gave her a bond to Jade because I love Peggy she's so badass I don't think I could stand to see her character change just to accommodate another and I also hate love triangles so thank you I hope you return someday to finish this cause I would really like to see Avengers and Winter Soldier but I understand that your busy so whatever happens Thanks for the story and Jade ;)
Elvira Silver chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Absolutely loved it. I was laughing so hard. Please keep writing.
TwilightEclps chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
I really hope that your still alive and writing. Cause this story is great and needs to be finished.