Reviews for America's Liberty
MammaMia2016 chapter 17 . 6/24
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY!
SamanthaCutie9 chapter 17 . 6/16
WHEN SHALL THE UPDATES CONTINUE?! T.T I miss this story
I love this story sooooooo much! Please update!
Sheilag76 chapter 17 . 6/3
I really enjoyed this story, but it doesn't seem finished. Any chance of finishing it? It was very good and easy to follow.
Cameo M. Wolf chapter 17 . 5/29
Please update! Why haven't you? Is there something wrong? I love this story.
Cameo M. Wolf chapter 10 . 5/28
There's actuall a Lady Liberty already- I'm not sure if it's Marvel or DC but it's one of the two... But she's not very well known. Nice story though!
ShiftFrame chapter 17 . 4/1
OMG so adorable! update please! it's been 2 years! O.O
Daenerys86 chapter 17 . 3/26
Ive been looking for a story like this for AGES. I LOVE Jade you can see it through my use of capital letters lol There are enough good Steve/Oc stories like this. Jade can hold her own without becoming or leaning on what another character says or does. I also love that you kept Peggy and gave her a bond to Jade because I love Peggy she's so badass I don't think I could stand to see her character change just to accommodate another and I also hate love triangles so thank you I hope you return someday to finish this cause I would really like to see Avengers and Winter Soldier but I understand that your busy so whatever happens Thanks for the story and Jade ;)
Elvira Silver chapter 17 . 12/22/2014
Absolutely loved it. I was laughing so hard. Please keep writing.
TwilightEclps chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
I really hope that your still alive and writing. Cause this story is great and needs to be finished.
sarah.marie258 chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
I absolutely love this story, but alas, you have not updated...
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Like take it you gave up on this story. I hope you reconsider this has great potential.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
great chapter. plse update
PreTrip chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
This kiss seems remarkably similar to when Leia kissed Luke in empire strikes back. Were you watching that movie when you wrote this chapter.
SheCap chapter 17 . 9/4/2014