Reviews for America's Liberty
Hendrixheart51 chapter 17 . 4/17
Wow just wow this is one of greater fanfics I've read. I'm new here I I just fell in love. I did notice that the last time you updated was 9 months ago. hope that doesn't mean you gave up on the story cause it is really good and even if you don't do a sequel you should Finnish this one at least. Okay gushing over lets just say if you do come back I'll be waiting.
Jinglehells chapter 17 . 4/8
I'll ask this one more time. Please update. If you need inspiration just watch the new movie it's realy good and just might give you an idea or two on where to take the story. Peace.
MarvelWorksWonders chapter 17 . 4/2
Update please! This story is so good and has been idle for so long! Update please please please please!
Updater chapter 1 . 3/30
Please update because it's been freaking months since you last updated!
Oswin174 chapter 17 . 3/26
What ever happened to you. This is a good story and you just seemed to have abandoned it what gives? I really hope you come back soon.
KaruzoHapha chapter 17 . 3/16
Fantastic story!
Have you made any plans for a sequel for when this one is over?
I'm writing a story with a OFC and having her find a German Sheperd in the factory where they find Buck and named her Shopia(Eisenhower from Kick Ass)
Stinker126 chapter 10 . 3/11
Really creative with the name and weapon :D I love it!
2bornot2b chapter 17 . 2/13
Seriously what happened to you? If you stopped writing that's fine but please tell us. Perhaps you could consider putting the story up for adaption or get a ghostwriter, idk. At the very least please just let us know you're still alive.
Where have you gone? Are you ever coming back? I hope so.
Warp102paris chapter 17 . 1/8
Where are you?

Please please please please please come back. I'll do anything. (Except murder I have my standards).

I hope your hiatus is in its last hours.
evansita chapter 17 . 1/7
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease keeep uploading this story! why did you stop? i really loved it! i know it's a little late, but i still want to know how it goes on, since this is the captain america fanfiction i've liked the most.
you were really good, i hope you can continue this story
filly10 chapter 4 . 1/7
This is pretty good keep writing
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
Did you quit or something? Where have you been? Please come back soon. Before 2014 please. Ps hope you had a good Holliday.
Athena Silverwolf chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
oh...please update soon! I really love this story! I actually started writing something kind of similar, like a woman as the 2nd super soldier type thing, but now that I've read this I think I'll make my Lucy Steve's sister. Any recommendations for a costume? I don't want to use anything to similar to yours, but I absolutely love your ideas!
Snowfairy chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Please update soon. We miss you come back. Pretty please.