Reviews for Reasons Why, Whether They're Real Or Not
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/16
sweet, though you'd think they'd let him go to his bed rather than recovering the whole time on a couch of all things
hangwan000 chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh my god this is one of the best emotional/ angsty Tony story I've ever read!
I just can't get over how totally awesome that was! It was like the writing gods gave to talent just so you could write this! It is so amazing I honestly can't believe I've never seen this fic before! It has the perfect balance of Fluff, Angst, and Sarcasm! I think I am in love with a Fanficton!
Thank you so much for writing this! I can never property express my thankfulness!
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 3/1
Really loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
A
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
More from this plotline? Please?
Jenasus chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Loved, loved, loved this story. Thanks for a funny, clever and heartwrenching read.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ugh! I've read this like six times! Because it's so fucking genius! Your POV of Tong is just down right perfect. It's wonderful. I love this fic. Guh. Tony whump and feels and nahfp.
DUDE! DUDE! You should write a fic that takes place during the time that Tony is unconscious and the team finds him and freaks out and all the hospital time we didn't get to see because that would be fucking amazing. I would pay to read that shit. Goddamn. Go write more before I go just a little bit crazy(er)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was amazing. It was so good I cried.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Liked this.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Uuuuuugh this is the cutest thing, you win all the awards. Here, have a cookie.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
*giggles - chuckles* *grinning* ...oh my god... *giggles and grinning* ...oh my god... *grinning*

...This is just Awesome!

Do you expecting something better comment/review? Because I can't give you 1000 prais for comment even if I WOULD LOVE TO! Lack of words! IF I can, I WOULD LOVE to give you 1000 prais words in many different Language!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

AMAZING!

Goddamnit INCREADIBLE!

Heart-breaking and Heart-warming!

Ripped my heart, And let it together again!

I didn't cry! But honestly, I WANT to cry! I NEED TO!
It's hurting both my chest and nose! Because if I can, i'd already cry!

FINALLY! They admit to each other!
Yay chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is the sweetest fluff I've read all day.
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
oh my gosh adorkable! love the pain and the comfort and just the angsty goodness
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Seriously...this is one of the best Avengers fic I've ever read.. Why I just found this fic now A
Such a gem