Reviews for Teketeke 3
PepperWho chapter 17 . 5/31
My favorite character was definitely Lemmy and another sequel would be awesome! ... if you can find enough characters XD
PepperWho chapter 11 . 5/31
One more comment... why is ROY here. Isn't he DEAD?
PepperWho chapter 2 . 5/31
WAIT... BOMBETTE IS IN THIS TOO?! :ยท
PepperWho chapter 2 . 5/31
Yay! Lemmy is in this. Wait a second... that is BAD. Too bad, I'm not gonna stop reading anyway ;)
lahla chapter 8 . 2/28
Good fic. Never gotten bored with this...I think that the sycthe has a curse to make whoever holds it go insane and kill everybody and slice them in half. ...hmmm
Reader chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Tbh bombette's death wasnt too scary for me like really how can she listen to an I pod if she doesnt have arms to begin with its just a pink bomb and can a bomb have blood in it? o_o?
Anonymous chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Wonder what'll happen when Lemmy finds out he basically murdered all his siblings.
HE'LL GO INSANE
Killuminati chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
I forgot to do the questionnaire when I reviewed your story a while ago.

1. Who was your favorite character?
Definitely Mario. He was the smartest and most collected one out of the entire group.

2. What was your least favorite?
Lakilulu. She was annoying as hell and I was glad to see her die.

3. Which character did you NOT want to die?
Jojora. I really liked her character and she was the closest to making it as well.

4. Who was the smartest character?
Mario, of course.

5. Who was the dumbest character?
Either Jurina or Lakilulu.

6. Would you like to see another sequel to the Teketeke series?
Killuminati chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
This story was fantastic, definitely one of your better stories. However, I have one problem with it, and that's Jurina. Don't get me wrong, I like what her character added to the story but I felt that she came and went too quick. She was easily the most interesting character out of everyone, but she turned to the dark side too quickly because she there wasn't a lot of time for her to develop. It would've been better if you had introduced her in the beginning of the story with the other characters so we could see more of her and get to know her better. But other than that, everything was well done and this is my favorite story in the series.
bekbekah92 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I love the story so full of suspence
Super lazer ninja 12 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
yes teketeke 4 ftw also can you please add geno and mallow in teketeke 4 and maybe some non-mario characters like sonic because that would be awsome
Spike Brigadier chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Nice job on this! As for the six questions, I'd say Bowser and Gus were actually my favorite characters. I didn't like Daisy, Flurrie, Hunter, Jurina, or Jojora. I thought the smartest character was Mario. He kept his head mostly. The dumbest character was Lakiliku. Dumbass bitch. :P
Sequel? I didn't like Jurina enough for her to star in a sequel, but I like your work, so... Up to you! :)
Owen96 chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
This fic was great! The last part was strange, but good all the same.

1. Flurrie
2. Tiny
3. Shy Guy
4. Goombella, I guess. (I forgot)
5. Bowser
6. I don't know really. This series was really good, but I'd say the ending for this chapter should be the ending of the series. I don't mean it as a bad thing, it's just there is hardly any characters left.

Once again, awesome fic.
LightLitAflame chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Aw, it ended! Well, here are the answer's:
1. Bowser. Even though he only came in during this story, I still felt really bad for him when his kids died.
2. Jurina. She appeared to be a new hero, but she back stabbed them in the end.
3. Ooh, tough one. Jojora. I've really come to like her and I was sad to see her die.
4. Hmm, I've gotta say... Daisy. Even though she was, well, insane, she was still the best leader and the smartest.
5. Jurina. For trusting the baddies, that makes her the dumbest in my opinion.
And finally, 6. YES. Even though she was a bad guy, I would like to see one following her.
And that's it. Hope you make a sequel!
Princess Toady chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Well, that was truly a great read and I guess everything hasn't ended yet... Though, for some reason I kind of wish it would stay that way. I'm going to take you little questionnaire now.

1. Who was your favorite character? I liked Flurrie, she was awesome thoughout the story, but Mario is also a character that I really liked as well.

2. What was your least favorite?

Lakilulu and Lakilester. They both SUCK. XD

3. Which character did you NOT want to die?

Jojora. It sucks she died becasue she wasn't with the others, she was so close to living too...

4. Who was the smartest character?

Hands down Mario. I've always seen him as the smart and collected guy who could make great use of his brain, and this series show exactly this side of him, which was another factor why I really enjoyed it.

5. Who was the dumbest character?

Lakilester. Why would you pick up a random scythe that's in the wood ? You'd have to be pretty dumb.

6. Would you like to see another sequel to the Teketeke series?

I know it might surprise you, but the scythe is gone, the spirit of Teketeke is at ease, why would we need yet another sequel ? It's not that I don't enjoy the series, but at this point I'm fine with this ending. Four survivors, a murderer in a coma. I don't feel it's necessary to write Teketeke 4, you've used plenty of stuff thoughout the three fictions and I truly have a hard time imagining how you're going to put everything in place to create the fourth installment of Teketeke.

Plus it wouldn't really be Teketeke.

Also, wouldn't you want to do something else now that you're done with this trilogy ? I mean, I'll obviously read the next installment if you ever write it, but you have to know yourself if you really want to go though this. Maybe you have other projects ? Or new things you would like to try out ? Or even new plots ? Plus, all good things have an end.

In short : you decide. XD