Reviews for Convergence of the Twain
Ian Dugan chapter 15 . 9/10
I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. You have fully captured the characters from both programs and brought them together in one plausible meeting.

Well done

Moonunit chapter 15 . 5/14
This story is so wonderful and brilliant! Truly loved it thank you for writing it for it was a pure joy to read it
Random Ruth chapter 15 . 3/17
This is wonderful, exciting and clever. A smooth joining of two fandoms is difficult to pull of, but you've done brilliantly. Love it! :)
heypolly chapter 15 . 3/9
So good!
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I really enjoyed this.:-) Would love to see more from you.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I enjoyed this crossover story tremendously! Very, very well done!
Lea chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
I had never before even considered reading a cross-over, generally I think people should stay in their own 'world' - but you were fabulous at weaving the two 'worlds' together :)
Lovely fic - thank you for sharing it with us all.
Lea chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Ohhh - was that typo, or a Freudian slip of Martin's that he called the baby James?
owlcroft chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
What a marvellous story! Thanks so much for combining two of my absolute favorites in a corker of a story. Loved the plot, the dialogue, the characterizations - so true to the originals and I know how hard that is to accomplish.

I also have to thank you for including neo-bartitsu. Not enough people are aware of the original, much less the current incarnation of that discipline. Sherlock's physical abilities are way under-used, in fanfic and in the TV show - in my opinion at least!

Finally, I am including this in our community, Non-Slashers Unite, and hope it garners you a few more well-deserved reviews. What a job; I salute you!
amanda tozer chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
This story was marvelous. The voices for each character was dead on. You should be writing episodes on television! Best story I have found yet!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
Great story. I wasn't sure I would enjoy the DM crossovers, but you captured all the characters very convincingly. Fortunately, I waited to discover this after you were finished so I read it in one day. I did wonder where Louisa and the baby were during the final capture scene at the surgery. Can't imagine Doc would let them within 5 miles of the place.
Bodmin chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Brilliant dialogue, and very true to the characters. The two highly intelligent men both have put their foot in it. When there's no crisis ahead, no problems to be solved, the two averaged intellects are far better suited.
Lovely story, and it shows the effort and time you spent investigating the facts.
DianeB chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
GREAT story. I'm so glad I hung in there, but I must confess I'll be glad when I go to read it again that I won't have to wait for each chapter! :) Well done. Applause, applause!
robspace54 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Smashing! A great wrap up to a great story. Writing about two rather, well, odd people - Sherlock and Doc Martin - must have been a real pain.

Thank you for venturing where very few have gone and for taking us along to look over your shoulder!
Snowsie2011 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
A fabulous ending to a fabulous story. I know there was blood, sweat and tears but into this story, but your elegant prose and captivating storyline made for an excellent read. Sherlock, Martin and John will be missed.

It is always a pleasure to read anything you send my way. You are an exceptional writer, and I hope to see more of your work in the near future. And I look forward to many, many more years of friendship and writing.