Reviews for Past Afflictions
Chapter 6. Why is she panicking? She already knew that Sasuke is alive.
zainab7256 chapter 19 . 4/11
nice work there..i like it...update soon please
iam schadenfreude chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
You know you're awesome when even after so many years, people are still putting your story in their faves and alerts, hoping that one day, when life starts to annoy the shit out of you and want an escape, you'll find your way back here and write again.

And im out.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
Why do all good things come to an end? Great fic, loooooved it! Must keep number of reviews and faves the same so... review and faved!
And if you ever feel like updating, oh my gosh please do!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 19 . 10/5/2016
I love it! I can't wait for more
BkCeallaigh chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
Sadly I finished your story in only a day. In only a day I fell in love with your mind and your ideas. In only a day, I fell in love with this story. I genuinely hope that you will update soon. Don't detest yourself for being unable-each chapter started out with an apology and we all just want your mind! Don't apologize. Just let us ruffle around your ideas a bit more. You've got a wonderful story to tell us. Come back, soon.
BkCeallaigh chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Oh what a lovely story. I really enjoy it-so much. You're inspiring. I hope that, whatever has kept you away from this masterpiece, qualms! We really miss you!
taran taran chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
next place :)
princess99118822 chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
I saw that your last post was about a year ago but I'm hoping that you'll keep up with the story. It's so good and I love it!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Oh how i love this story. I'm surprised i didn't find it sooner. I really wish you had continued it though. I really wanted to see Sasuke end up with Sakura.
sasusaku0129 chapter 19 . 4/27/2016
Pls continue this is really good! What happend? :o
dan dan dan chapter 19 . 4/25/2016
wow that was an abrupt end.
Jiani chapter 19 . 2/12/2016
i come back occasionally to re-read it. you're great. you're so great
iluvfairytale chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
Ohmygawd!
I love you!
I love your Sasuke!
And I love Sasuke and Sakura's interactions :)
I don't even know why but it all seem so in character which us freaking weird cuz these situations would only ever happen in fanfiction lol.

When Sakura got arrested I was like "oh shit!", that gawd that got cleared quickly and efficiently.

I'm just really curious about where this story will go. You have me hooked so I promise to try and review every upcoming chapters just please oh please keep em' coming!
I'm not even a sasusaku fan! It's INSANE the way you make me feel with this

I'm just kind of disappointed with Kakashi. He just brushed Sakura off and that really bothered me. He's a sensei, I hope Sakura tell em' to man the hell up sometime in the future.
And Sakura, you are better than this. Stay calm, your a Chuunin dammit ;D

Anyways, I wait until the next update! :)
KassfromVenus chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
i loved it! hope to see an update soon