Reviews for Past Afflictions
PrettyChelsea chapter 19 . 4/28
Read everything. I truly love it. I liked how you've written Sakura Like she's trying to take everything in a mature way. Hoping for your update :)
OF THE BEST TIME-TRAVELLING STORIES EVER AND I CAN'T STOP REREADING IT. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN- BUT SERIOUSLYY THIS STUFF IS JUST RARE YA KNOW? AS RARE AS A CHERRY BLOSSOM IN THE WINTER HAHA. ANYWAY UPDATE PLEASE!
omgbanananeko chapter 19 . 4/6
YES, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER! OH MY GOD THAT WAS TRULY AMAZING! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? CUZ I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T— BUT SERIOUSLY, I'M CRAVING FOR MORE! SASUKE AINT OOC HERE AND THATS JUST GREAT! MORE PLEASE, I BEG YOU, MORE!
little red after the wolf chapter 19 . 3/23
It's been a really long time since you updated this, wow. Nevertheless, this story has an excellent plot and is executed well, Sakura's reactions are spot on and the general characterizations have been really well done. I'd love to see a little more with Naruto himself but that's my only real complaint with the writing itself, this fic perfectly combines the essence of a full grown Sakura who has seen war claim lives and a young Sakura who has barely even been outside the village, it's got a great focus on the actual plot/adventure over just the romantic antics of a "will they, won't they" dynamic between Sakura and Sasuke. This is definitely one of the better time travel fics I've read for Naruto and I really, really hope you decide to continue it. I mean, I guess you might've lost your password or something but you could always create a new account to continue the story, I just really, really, really hope you update eventually because I'm completely enthralled by this and hoping to see how you end it.
EternalLoyalty chapter 19 . 3/17
I'm so happy she's alright, but it makes me unhappy that this has not been updated! But your profile says you are working on it, though it was about a year ago, so I will wait... and continue to fawn over your excellence. So much sasusaku, combined with time travel, is overwhelming. XD
Imateenwolfluva chapter 19 . 1/13
I'm always one to review at the end of the story and not in every chapter ... Cuz my curiosity gets the better of me ... But right now I feel kinda guilty 4 not reviewing in every chapter ... Anyway ... I luvd this chapter IT WAS HILLARIOUS SERIOUSLY HE WALKED INTO HER BATHROOM WEN SHE WAS IN THE BATH OMG ! :D -rolls on floor laughing-
Btw U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON PLZ 4 ME IM BEGGING U PLZ I LUV UR STORY . I BECAME KINDA ADDICTED TO TIME TRAVEL STORIES -I currently have no idea y I'm writing in big letters lol- anyway I luv ur story its awesome . Its now 2015 u lats updated in 2013 which was two years ago -my hopes r dying down slightly here- so I really hope ul update soon 4 all ur fans n 4 me CUZ WE LUV UR STORY :D right fans
FANS : YEAH WE DO
Ok their isn't anyone there I'm just rambling now but seriously update soon PLZZZZZZ
Kate chapter 19 . 12/4/2014
OMG PLS UPDATE
I'm dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Please update!
Xx Onyx Pearl xX chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
This story is awesome pleaseeeee complete this story i beg you
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
LastPandaHero chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
This was awesome! I hope you still plan to update.
CherryyBloom chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
whoa another grt chapter...cant wait to read more...
plx plx plx update soooon...
LilithiaRW chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
I hope you update this soon. But I'm glad that this ended on such a peaceful note rather than an angsty cliffhanger, otherwise I'd be screaming at you to update before i go on a rampage haha.
LilithiaRW chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Oh hell! This is gonna be great!
The-dark-delights-of-words chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Please update, your writing is perfection! :O