Reviews for Past Afflictions
taran taran chapter 19 . 6/29
next place :)
princess99118822 chapter 19 . 6/6
I saw that your last post was about a year ago but I'm hoping that you'll keep up with the story. It's so good and I love it!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 19 . 6/2
Oh how i love this story. I'm surprised i didn't find it sooner. I really wish you had continued it though. I really wanted to see Sasuke end up with Sakura.
sasusaku0129 chapter 19 . 4/27
Pls continue this is really good! What happend? :o
dan dan dan chapter 19 . 4/25
wow that was an abrupt end.
Jiani chapter 19 . 2/12
i come back occasionally to re-read it. you're great. you're so great
iluvfairytale chapter 19 . 1/24
Ohmygawd!
I love you!
I love your Sasuke!
And I love Sasuke and Sakura's interactions :)
I don't even know why but it all seem so in character which us freaking weird cuz these situations would only ever happen in fanfiction lol.

When Sakura got arrested I was like "oh shit!", that gawd that got cleared quickly and efficiently.

I'm just really curious about where this story will go. You have me hooked so I promise to try and review every upcoming chapters just please oh please keep em' coming!
I'm not even a sasusaku fan! It's INSANE the way you make me feel with this

I'm just kind of disappointed with Kakashi. He just brushed Sakura off and that really bothered me. He's a sensei, I hope Sakura tell em' to man the hell up sometime in the future.
And Sakura, you are better than this. Stay calm, your a Chuunin dammit ;D

Anyways, I wait until the next update! :)
KassfromVenus chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
i loved it! hope to see an update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2015
I know there's probably no chance of u updating but pls try...this is awesome
caesaraugusta chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
Great fic!
Teyona chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Such a great story I hope you'll continue it one day!
PrettyChelsea chapter 19 . 4/28/2015
Read everything. I truly love it. I liked how you've written Sakura Like she's trying to take everything in a mature way. Hoping for your update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
OF THE BEST TIME-TRAVELLING STORIES EVER AND I CAN'T STOP REREADING IT. BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN- BUT SERIOUSLYY THIS STUFF IS JUST RARE YA KNOW? AS RARE AS A CHERRY BLOSSOM IN THE WINTER HAHA. ANYWAY UPDATE PLEASE!
omgbanananeko chapter 19 . 4/6/2015
YES, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER! OH MY GOD THAT WAS TRULY AMAZING! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE? CUZ I SWEAR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DON'T— BUT SERIOUSLY, I'M CRAVING FOR MORE! SASUKE AINT OOC HERE AND THATS JUST GREAT! MORE PLEASE, I BEG YOU, MORE!
little red after the wolf chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
It's been a really long time since you updated this, wow. Nevertheless, this story has an excellent plot and is executed well, Sakura's reactions are spot on and the general characterizations have been really well done. I'd love to see a little more with Naruto himself but that's my only real complaint with the writing itself, this fic perfectly combines the essence of a full grown Sakura who has seen war claim lives and a young Sakura who has barely even been outside the village, it's got a great focus on the actual plot/adventure over just the romantic antics of a "will they, won't they" dynamic between Sakura and Sasuke. This is definitely one of the better time travel fics I've read for Naruto and I really, really hope you decide to continue it. I mean, I guess you might've lost your password or something but you could always create a new account to continue the story, I just really, really, really hope you update eventually because I'm completely enthralled by this and hoping to see how you end it.