Reviews for Past Afflictions
Kakatoes chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
This beginning is a bit weird.

I can't really put my finger on it to explain it. I guess it is related to the complete conflictual mess of emotions that the MC feels. She doesn't know what to feel and is constantly confused. Hence I'm confused about the situation. So, weird.

But this is fanfiction, so go weird! :D

Thanks for the hard work,

Cheers !
Rayven818 chapter 19 . 9/16/2017
Update!
JLWolv chapter 7 . 8/23/2017
Wow..., you just made sakura more pathetic than in the anime.
Son-AbyGC chapter 19 . 8/4/2017
I like! Very good! Update please
cinnamon0325 chapter 19 . 7/7/2017
It's unlikely, but I really really hope you pick this up again! The storyline is really good and all your characters are actually in-character despite the changes you made to the original story. Awesome job with this story! I relly hope you come back to this because it was really good and I've fallen in love with it and UGH THE SASUSAKU. They're so cute.

Anyway, good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
Chapter 6. Why is she panicking? She already knew that Sasuke is alive.
zainab7256 chapter 19 . 4/11/2017
nice work there..i like it...update soon please
iam schadenfreude chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
You know you're awesome when even after so many years, people are still putting your story in their faves and alerts, hoping that one day, when life starts to annoy the shit out of you and want an escape, you'll find your way back here and write again.

And im out.
Taimmyj chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
Why do all good things come to an end? Great fic, loooooved it! Must keep number of reviews and faves the same so... review and faved!
And if you ever feel like updating, oh my gosh please do!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 19 . 10/5/2016
I love it! I can't wait for more
BkCeallaigh chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
Sadly I finished your story in only a day. In only a day I fell in love with your mind and your ideas. In only a day, I fell in love with this story. I genuinely hope that you will update soon. Don't detest yourself for being unable-each chapter started out with an apology and we all just want your mind! Don't apologize. Just let us ruffle around your ideas a bit more. You've got a wonderful story to tell us. Come back, soon.
BkCeallaigh chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Oh what a lovely story. I really enjoy it-so much. You're inspiring. I hope that, whatever has kept you away from this masterpiece, qualms! We really miss you!
NeKo19-94 chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
next place :)
princess99118822 chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
I saw that your last post was about a year ago but I'm hoping that you'll keep up with the story. It's so good and I love it!
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Oh how i love this story. I'm surprised i didn't find it sooner. I really wish you had continued it though. I really wanted to see Sasuke end up with Sakura.