Reviews for The Seeds of Murder
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 25 . 5/20
keep going as he is actually so i want to see her reaction to him being alive.
noukinav018 chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
Whooa. Thanks for posting,but I think you should reconsider a sequel and with series 3 already you've got a lot too.
Do keep writing!
noukinav018 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
I'm gonna cry as there's no sequel... Aaaw Sherlock called her :)
noukinav018 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Goodness you scared me. Still Moriarty doesn't show up. Are you planning a sequel after this?
Yah...he was lucky, unlike the CIA agent Sherlock threw out the window...many times.
noukinav018 chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Sherlock must do something quick! He can just push others and get her out.
noukinav018 chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
OMG is Moriarty. This is gonna get creey. Yap, this is Sherlock's moment to shine and think.
noukinav018 chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Oh no. They caught Angel :s
But they have the other guy now...
noukinav018 chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
For some reason I want Sherlock to show off without a care, after all his worst experiences have been with Moriarty. Now that's some really serious problems with insane loonies.
noukinav018 chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
OMG! In the last part I just lost it! My goodness, Sherlock carried her to his bed and dropped her!? OMG
Gibbs laughing made it even more funny... That someone could just do sth even if Angel didn't like it is hilarious.
noukinav018 chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
Did she just give away a whole code in front of Sherlock? Whoa. I imagine the stares when they see Sherlock holding her hand. I won't blame her if they do. John won't let him hear the end of it XD Trent will want to murder him hahaha
noukinav018 chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
What the?! Omg yeash Sherlock didn't get their names :(
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
I was wondering when the other Holmes brother was appearing. Oh boy, this is a serious case if he just showed up. Sherlock is going to be irritated and he rest would be shocked that Sherlock's bro is a big part of the Brit Government apparently.
noukinav018 chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
OMG let's hope John doesn't say something too revealing in his blog that others could exploit against Sherlock.
Anyway John tricking him was incredible! I would watch out for the three T's if I were Sherlock, but McGee should also watch out if he doesn't want Sherlock to make a point about Molly.
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Aaaw yah. Sherlock might find her lack of self preservation fascinating. Omg I imagine the rest to become irritated if they saw Angel getting very comfortable with Sherlock. McGee and Molly?! That sounds great :D
noukinav018 chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
How did they know how to find her?! Maybe something was done that alerted them of her current location. Shoots! John should have stayed.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »