Reviews for Freakin' Finn
jperks chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love this story. It summarizes in a nutshell why I love Puckleberry. Finn treated Rachel like dirt, and Puck was always there for her. Ryan Murphy never understood that, and that is one of the main reasons that I stopped watching the show. Thank you for reposting this; I only wish that FanFiction would have allowed you to keep the original title - it was SO appropriate!
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Cute and fits right in with my POV on the whole Finchel 'ship. Love PB!
gqd1234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
awww i loved this story
Mia chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This story is so sweet! Simple and nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow loveeee it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
danilynn61285 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
so cute! i swear i just got a cavity that story was so sweet!
D0ll chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
*tears* that's so sweet and adorable and believable! Rachel mentioning Finn so much is believable considering how much she was hooked in him and him being her big first only experience with boys and using that as a reference guide to her date with puck. Finn going to out of town restaurants andstuff is believable by he did choose popularity over her like when he choose football. And I love when puck stand up for her he has shown his sweet side but in his puckerman way I love how he's telling the story. They do seem like the perfect couple when they were together they brought out the best in eachother and it's too bad they didn't last in the show, but at least I have good fabfiction to read like urs! Love dollXO
Arkansas chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is one of the cutest things that I have ever read. I applaud you.
MusicLuver78901 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Omg! I love this! God Finn is such a moron! I mean seriously, all the things he did is just stupid and absurd! Puck made me laugh a lit and he is right, Finn is such a sucky boyfriend! I would never go out with a guy like Finn! Anyways, love the oneshot!