Reviews for There's a Clamour in Your Whispering
Lime Gap chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Aw yeah, None Piece! Awesome! There need to be more fanfics about Fishmen Island.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
#sobbed emotionally

Luffy made another brother...!
Fukaboshi think about Luffy as brother and family now...!

Great conversation...!

I love it...!

Though it would be fun if someone actually Accidentally eavesdrop them... Oh but, Luffy would notice that with his Haki... Except if he let it.

This is GREAT!
Phalanx chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'm so pleased to find a Fukaboshi fic about this topic.

I think this is excellently written. The observation of the parallel of elder sibling protecting the younger was something I didn't think of, but once you pointed it out I thought it made perfect sense.

The only thing that felt off was Luffy's speech. I thought the underlying meaning of it was spot on and very Luffy, but the language and Luffy's suddenly advanced vocabulary was bit weird. I just can't see Luffy, who often describes most things as "Mystery Something", saying something profound like: "Physical wounds heal. Emotional wounds don't.". It was a bit jarring. He'd be more likely to say the same thing in simpler words, like "If your body gets hurt, you can get better, but your memories can't." Or something along those lines.

Fukaboshi on the other hand, you managed to portray very well. I liked how despite Luffy being Luffy, Fukaboshi takes the zaniness in his stride and answers in utter politeness.

Overall I thought this was very enjoyable. Thanks for writing this lovely little piece :)
Darkspider chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Whenever I think how broken Luffy was after Ace's death, it makes my own heart bleed. But in a way, he really wanted to make sure nobody ever died for him ever again in the current arcs.

It's nice to see Luffy and Fukaboshi bonding! Hehe.
Inori. D chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Such a sad, but well thought out story.
After I read this I re-watched the arc and noticed that before Luffy defeated Hody with his Red Hawk he said "I'll never let anyone die again" and he pictured Ace.
So I immediately saw where you were coming from, loved the plot and the details, hope you make more stories like this.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hey there,

Good job on this story! You're really good. I'm kind of shocked that this story, even if it is short, only has one review. The end nearly made me cry... okay, so I might be crying... just a little... the whole Ace and Luffy thing is quite emotional for me... mostly because I have an older sister myself (She's four years older than me and named Anna... the parallel is was makes the whole Luffy and Ace thing even more personal. Because, if you think about it... if Ace had been born when he was supposed to be, he would have been approximately four years older than Luffy... and then the name... yeah, I tend to over think these things). I never actually noticed that between Fukaboshi and Shirahoshi, perhaps I should look into that. Thank you for the story!

Sincerely,
CW
runningright chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is beautiful, and honestly, no, I didn't notice that. I guess I started skimming once the fighting began. What I did notice though, on the subject of brother or siblings, is the CrakenXD Too obvious to missXD

Thank you for writing this piece, I think it's a very lovely insight you have.

On that note, I want to let you know how I would really love to see what goes on next in "If Vision is the only Validation". It's a bit inappropriate to rush an author, but I'm really looking forward to that storyXD