Reviews for The Future Praetorian
99godzilla195 chapter 10 . 1/8
ohplzeohplzeohplze keep writing I am in luv with this :):):):):):):):):) its flowing so well
MaiWishes chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Wow this was goooood, I like the personality you gave the Queen
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Oo, sadist haha. I always thought the Xenos did that just because the makers thought it would be dramatic, i didnt think about what it meant regarding Xeno behavior
joanna.leguisamo chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
genial histora y la precuela mejor aun besos desde aqui
Uitori chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
This was an awesome story. I like the POV of the Xenomorph since I have always wondered about what's it's like on the other side. You have already kind of set it up but in the next story let us humans do what we do best a surprise Lita with intelligence and resilience. Also, what about male warriors? Are there any? I can't wait to read the next.

Uitori.
Inu-Boi-Bigs chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
You should change "ears" to "sensory nodes" for zenos don't have EARS.
Warlord Darnell chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I have to say, this story is shaping up really well. I notice the few odd grammar mistakes here and there, but that's okay. Overall, fine execution of an idea.
Maxwell Murder chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Great story. I actually printed this off to keep in my folder of fanfics that I will reread on trips that I take.
Ozymandeos chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Sequel or new chapter, either wa I can't wait.
Warlord Darnell chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Oh wow. That's hardcore. I see Weyland is like most of the people from his company, and won't quit when it comes to Xenomorphs.
I look forward to the next chapter. And if you do a sequel, have it be something with perhaps later than this plotline now. I really think you should keep the plot coherent.
Warlord Darnell chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Oh wow. That's gruesome right there.
Looks like things are shaping up to be very interesting now that Lita is queen. I'm wondering what it'll be like when she starts to lay eggs.
Warlord Darnell chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Nice. I love the change in POV. It's about time we saw Weyland again.
And Anaya; she's a little traitor. She's on Lita's side now. No way she'll be on Weyland's side again.
All in all, this is shaping up great.
Warlord Darnell chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh wow. I see that Anaya and Lita are starting to work together. I'm betting though that Lita ends up betraying Anaya later on. It's only logical if she wants her species to continue.
Warlord Darnell chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Whoa. Anaya is shaping up to be a rather interesting protagonist. She may have the interests of survival at heart, but she's trying to plot against Weyland.
I bet that she is just another host for one of Lita's facehuggers though, the ones she'll make as a queen.
Warlord Darnell chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Nice. Very nice.
Lita's escaped, and already claimed victims of her own. It looks like things are shaping up in yet a more interesting way. I can already tell that this is a true and proper Alien fic, or is it?
I'll have to do further reading to find out.