Reviews for Digital Smoothies
Asada-shino808 chapter 11 . 4/18
This is a confusing story I dident get much of this no offense.
Fyre Red chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Brilliant story, I must say.
Although... A female Daisuke and Takato? I don't really see that working no offence... I'd say a female Takato and Daisuke as a pairing would make a little more sense...
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Wow...that almost seemed easy. And it's very scary seeing as if you had just killed a friend of yours. It's going to be difficult for them. I love it!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I'm having trouble picturing Daisuke as a girl, but other than that. this was a really good chapter.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is sending chills down my spine, and not the good kind. And yet, I feel like I have to read this. It's very captivating, nice job!
ItsALifeToLiveIn chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
A few grammar mistakes, but this story is awesome! Season 3 was one of the best ever, and season 2 as well . So reading a story where they're merged like this is totally awesome!

This is the first Digimon fic I've ever read on FF, and I'm glad I decided to start!
Princess of Miracles chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
Nice ending, that sacrifice thing was interesting.
hitomi65 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
great story
Princess of Miracles chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
It's getting interesing. But what about Ryo, Suzie, Jeri, Kenta and Kazu?
The Cold Mage chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Pretty good an actually good gender-bend story quite rare
Princess of Miracles chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Its good, I'd like to see the next chapter soon.
xxHinaAngelxx chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Awesome! Love this is coming! Lol! I'm more curious than ever how you're going to make TakatoxDaisuke pairing work. This is going along great! Until next time!
Yousha chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I Really like your story here, and normally I'm not a big fan of Fem-ing characters. I really like the Plot you already have me hooked. Though one thing that got me, I got by in the 02 characters (i watched all the Japanese versions of digimon) with T.K Being Takeru's nic-name and with Izzy being Koushiro's, but this makes me wonder why did you stick with the dub names for Tamers? not that i have a problem with it. Just a little curious you know?

Anyways! Can't wait for more!
xxHinaAngelxx chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
So cool! Love this is coming! Keep up the good work! -
xxHinaAngelxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hmmm, interesting. A TakatoxDaisuke pairing, huh? You know, I don't think anyone had ever thought of that before. You really caught my attention. Also, when are you going to do that sequal I requested from you? The TakuyaxDaisuke. Anyway, hope to see more of this soon! -