Reviews for Puzzle Families
vivaelanime chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really liked,

kisses
Cate98 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hey, love the story. Was just wondering, are you going to write any more?
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
imho, one of the best stories in this fandom - the only reason im not faving it right away is because i already did so on another site where you posted this ;-)
Aria Styles chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is brilliant, it's kind of ridiculous. It's fluffy and sweet and adorable and all those fluffy sappy words. I really like it.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Dawww! That is soo cute! LOVE IT! _
WRATH77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
so cute, lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is so adorable! I love it!
MAFITA chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! So fluffy and cute! :D
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love this so much! Thank you for the Barry/Roddy-ness in the background as well as the wonderful Monroe/Nick! Any chance of getting a sequel of sorts?
MookFree07 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great one-shot! :) love the pairings and the plot of the short story.. so natural
D Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Nick is the mom! That's adorable. They make such a good family.
raredragyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Well, I just pretty much love all of your work, and this story maintains that feeling. :) Grimm became one of my favorite shows this past season, and what you have done in this story is just perfect. You're right, there need to be more Nick/Monroe pairings! I particularly like the way they just sort of fell into the relationship, a natural progression of their friendship. The kids were a great addition, as well, and I like the idea that Nick would've kept tabs on them. Keep up the great work!
Why chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
'we need to build this pairing up XD'

Why? Not everyone likes slash. I am tired of going to my favourite tv shows and seeing nothing but slash fics. What is so wrong with pairing Nick with a female? why does it always have to be a man?
Dominosowner chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was...wow. I liked it! Very sweet and very in character. Good job. (:
k13cat chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Enjoyed this quite a bit. I'm only 11 episodes into the season, but the best thing is the friendship growing between Monroe & Nick. I like that you brought in the various 'cubs' that Nick & Monroe have rescued-giving them a place to go and, a 'family.' I do hope you return to this universe.