Reviews for EO Challenge: Shelter
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh I love this so much. I miss their bond desperately bad. I swear the next time Sam says "I don't need you" I'm going to go to Vancouver and kick someone's ass. This is exactly what I needed, awesome work!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
very cute :)
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Excuse me while I go cry a little. Wow. So sappy, yet heart-warming and adorable.

"Sam's shelter was called Dean." Really? Why do you have to do this to me? LOL. Seriously though, I loved it. Makes me miss the bond they had earlier on. I am praying to the TV gods that we get more brotherly love this coming season.

Cheers,
Jimelda
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So sweet! Love fics like this; Sam loving dean, but no in a slash way.

Good job, and keep writing! :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Oh...poor Sammy *goes to work researching ways to get Dean (and Cas) out of purgatory* Those two are not allowed to be seperated anymore!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awwwww. So sweet and so true. :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Exactly. Good old days - hopefully not gone for good :-/ And typically for a shelter you start to miss it only after you have left it. Ahhh - right after the hunter trap I'd like to get a shelter like Sam's :-)

How did Randee put it? A big Awww goes out to you...

xx Kate (Mail and pictures for you not far away now)
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful and true. I am so blessed to have a brother like that. He is a Gem and I feel the same way about him as Sam does here.

Thank You.
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Liked it! Love that brotherly love!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
And a big AWWWWW! goes to Dizzo this week! Well done, girl! Best, Randee
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awhhhh...so true.
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This one was utterly adorable and you got me to literally go "Awe..." aloud. They don't have as many of these brotherly moments anymore which bums me out. Great job though! :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Never a truer word. Or hundred.

Nice one!