Reviews for Devils & Gods
Shadowglyder chapter 12 . 1/2/2016
I've got to say, this is the most suspenseful story I've read! Every time the group was waiting for one of the twins to return, I thought they would have been taken.

I was left a little confused about a couple of things. The main one being, was it ever really revealed why Ann was being targeted? I was hoping for a big reveal after the capture...but it didn't go down that way. What was it that set this guy off?
Another thing was what happened to Spencer that brought her back to her family? I seem to remember something about an assault being thought about, but then there was no further clarification.

On them moving to Virginia, it is a somewhat plausible outcome, though I would think that New Orleans might be large enough to have a regional office. It seems a little hard to believe that Nikki would be so accepting of leaving Darius and her father, and I can't remember the name of the foster boy. Nora leaving her family would be pretty difficult as well, I seem to remember a conversation in one of the earlier segments where leaving NO was brought up an that both decided they couldn't leave. Though I wouldn't swear to it!

The thing with Nora and Dan was a little fuzzy as well, the implications were pretty clear that some sort of indiscretion was taking place, especially when a specific note was made to Nora's clothes being turned around or inside out? That they were only discussing a promotion seems a bit far fetched for their intensity.

But overall, I have really enjoyed this series! You are a very gifted writer, and I am looking forward to reading more of your work!
PBeagle chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
How about Nora & Nikki Delaney since Nora popped the question first or they both take both name
Mel chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
That was hell of a series :)
katyp chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
i love it. muchas gracias. thx. es maravilloso e increible
Kirinthyn chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
I love the stories of Nikki and Nora. I look forward to reading more of your writings!
Cathy77 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
I really loved ir story I cant believe they only did the pilot but I can honestly say I like how it would have been if casein ur writting great job !