Reviews for Secrets
Roselight chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
So I dug out my wax LP and warmed up the turntable to listen to a remembered favorite. I think these two quotes sum up the emotional tenor of this warm story: "...a joy unknown thus far in his life..." and "determined not to let the moment pass." Thank you for this truly human glimpse into hearts and history.
rec1 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Enjoyed this very much, and the end was very uplifting after all the angst.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Loved this story from beginning to end. Please continue the story line for us.
Muncle chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This story was excellent. Hope you have more Vanya related stories up your sleeve. Would really like to see where Illya, Marion and their daughter go from here.
Michiemabelle chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Excellent story and a very satisfying ending. Nice job.
Roselight chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Whew. Never doubted you, though. Kowalski is quite the engaging sort. Poor Illya-yep, the years take their toll on him physically, but not on his indomitable spirit. And Our Villain-that monumental Ego always crumbles before Virtue. That, and they can never keep their mouths shut and simply attend to business (thank goodness). Wanted to smash a fist through that smile meself. (See-you inspire me to Violence!)
MLaw chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
OMG! Where's the kleenex! Great stuff and he song lyrics were a nice touch.
jkkitty1 chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Wow, a lump in my throat. Beautifully done.
MLaw chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
What an exciting chapter! Nathan is absolutely chilling, and the action was exciting. Now back to our regularly scheduled program, "The Days of our Lives."(cue the organ music) How does Marion really feel about Illya? Will he get to know the daughter he never had? hee hee
RoseLight chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Yes, Hurry! Bring in the Cavalry! This is nick-of-Time stuff!
jkkitty1 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Yes the sooner the better.
jkkitty1 chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
They never change do they. Very nice
laurose chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Thanks! Smoothwriting, and both Sir John and Kowalski are solid and enjoyable.

Can't help quoting back your 'the fabric of their dreams was often blue, both visually and emotionally.'
MLaw chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Yay, Napoleon and Kowalski to the rescue!
laurose chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Good work both with Roberts, and with Illya's view of him. And with the writing, of course!

Hope the next chapter's soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »