Reviews for EO Challenge: Bright Idea
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I just love this drabble, it's so like Dean.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOL Naked Dean, I'll take it! He would be completely unable to hold himself back I'm sure. And he'd probably end up with some horrid curse laid on him. *grin* Very nice!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oh my goodness... Sam should know better than to take a hunt where naked women are involved...
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"While they're all together and busy oiling their naked bodies for the fertility rite..." And yup, with those words Dean is gone. LOL. I can so picture him bolting up that hill! Guess for once witches aren't so bad, eh Dean?

Cheers,
Jimelda
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I'd give a finger for that view. If only I had an extra finger to give... Thanks for the giggles!

Good job, and keep writing! :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Sam...I thought we had this discussion with the strippers...

*facepalm*
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Dean hates witches, too! What was he thinking? Oh. Right.

Nice one. :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Jeez - me, I love that special witch right now. Anyway, they could have it worse, right? Uhoh - rating T for my review! Oh, and: poor Sam! Sometimes you would think he is the eldest :-)

xx Kate
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Well, that is Dean :)

Thank You.
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Ha! Rotflmao!
captainbartholomew chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nakedcheesters! Bahahaha! Maybe witches aren't so bad after all they did provide us with that lovely image our boys losing their clothes! :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Bwhahaha so are we to assume Dean was under a spell, because this was totally out of character...LOL
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
All I can say is I hope you shaved your legs for this one!

Bev x
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Haha What an image! Love it.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Bwahaha! Come on, Dean! Witches, man!