Reviews for No Light
microscope chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
This is my favorite chapter. Oh my god the last sentence, I just love this story so much.
microscope chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
What. The actual. Fuck. This is literally the best fanfciton I have ever read. No, like, I kid you not. I'm a hardcore shipper of Steve and Tony and not this pairing, but this. THIS. Oh my god I don't even no what to say to you. I just want to cry and scream and damnit what have you done to me? You have a serious gift. I never wanted this to end. I'm so sad that you don't have any other stories, because you have A GIFT. This is the best written thing I've ever read. I'm fucking serious dude this was the best thing ever. I literally skipped school today to stay home and read this, that's how desperate I was. I just. Wow. You moved me beyond words. You have no idea how much I love you for this. Thank you so much. Wow.
Nicolene B chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Really enjoying this.
goldenpuon chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Best Bruce and Tony story ever! Poor Bruce! I can't imagine what any of that would be like to go through. And Tony, blissfully ignorant and completely lacking common sense, but so-in character it's like I'm watching in in an Iron Man movie! Seriously, superb work! Incredible description, characterization, dialogue, etc. I am absoluetly floored! I can't wait to read more!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
Yes Omg so much angst! I live for angst! Please update soon!
Baxin-Six chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
This is a great story between Banner and Stark. I just reread the last couple of chapters, I hope you continue soon )
G.O.T.A.B chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Love it love it love it love it love it! Sorry, but these guys are one of my writing passions so PLEASE write more! I'll be waiting!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 28 . 6/23/2013
Oh my god that last part. Oh my god. I fell out of my bed. That was perfect.
Tony has just the most outstanding character. In some ways he can be completely earnest but his thoughts and actions switch and morph so rapidly and fluidly you can hardly tell fact from fib. I would have a very difficult time speaking to him in person.
I have always loved Bruce. He has this quality about him that I can't really name. He's entirely frustrating and cold a majority of the time (though who can really blame him) but every action is quite rational and it's only frustraighting because of how much SENSE he has. I think he's such a beautiful character.
I really like the way you write. I think it matches them well and I'm excited to see how their relationship plays out in the upcoming chapters!
Missography chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic, and I would love to read more of it! :D
Thefirsthardfight chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I love your writing style. There's a good mix of characterization and imagery. Nice twist at the end.
Lizz1792 chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
For god's sake how I didn't review this before...oh god...you have to upload soon ch 29! god i hope you didn't forget about this fic!it's so awesome the way you write about these two...
Lizz1792 chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
Oh dammit I just read this chapter again and I find loving- loooving, falling for your fic again!
TeviLOVESAnders chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
I LOVE IT MORE MORE MORE
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Hmm, I'm not certain, but that movie sounds an awful lot like Heidi! Is it?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 28 . 10/19/2012
I love this! It's so amazing!