Reviews for No Light
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
YAY he found Bruce...

More like he stumbled upon Bruce. or something of that manner. :)

You write fantastically, I can smell, see and hear everything in this scene. Brilliant!
666Neme666 chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Tony can be annoying. Leaving Pepper to deal with everything like that... Huh.

Continue it soon, pretty please!
TheDreamerLady chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
AWWWW! Best gathering EVER!

Tony Bruce, but with Bruce being a hero right before Tony's eyes.

Ah, beautiful. So good!

I'm pleased! And poor Pepper again! Trying to warn Tony whilst Tony skeeves off, and then, after finally reaching him, being given tidbits of information before Tony cuts her off again!

Update soon!

Amanda
Radwoman chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
OMG,BRUCE AND ROSS ARE IN THE SAME COUNTRY!

(I saw it coming,but still...)

lol
anon chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
BRUUUUUUUCCCCCEEEEEE! You've been in France all this time? Whoa, that's awesome. Not so much the filthy part, but the being in France is.
TheDreamerLady chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Oh god, AWKWARD AND AWFUL.

Getting cornered by Ross?

Like the worst thing ever!

Well, I hope that Tony doesn't accidentally lead Ross to Banner. That would be the WORST!

Update soon!

Amanda
fakiagirl chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Ahhh cliff hanger! :) I saw this on tumblr and followed it here. I love the characterization and the idea, and I am so excited to see where it goes! :)
x chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
ACK!

as happy as i was to see an update... this is one mean cliffie.
outerealm chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Oh nooooooooooo- Bruce! Oh Pepper, you better get to Tony quick!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I don't really know what is going on so far, but I most definitely want to find out
kysis-the-bard chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Ooooo, and the plot thickens! I'm very interested to see where this goes. You have me hooked.
outerelf chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
... Ross? Oh no. Not Ross. Oh Bruce, I hope you're alright...
Radwoman chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Oh shit,it's Ross.

...

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

(Evil Bruce-hunting bastard)
My2BrownEyes chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Loved that you started at the schwarma scene and described it so vividly. It put me right back into that world. And you have a nice way of implying thoughts and feelings, trusting the reader to pick up on things. Nicely done.
xravenscroftx chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
this is /excellent/ so far and pushes all the right buttons. the level of detail only accentuates your apt characterisations.

i look forward to the next chapter.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15