Reviews for No Light
BADAZZtoldya chapter 28 . 10/18/2012
Just started getting into these and...wow. This is like the perfect story! I've been looking for someone to write something like this and this is the perfect fanfiction! It's just so perfect and I know I keep saying perfect and adkfhkajdhflkajhdsflkjhas... :3
reborn182 chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
hahaha...the end is awesome!
Kama-Chann chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
Eeeeee, new chapter! :D *crazy jiggle dance of joy*
I adore your writing, can't WAIT to read more! Every new chapter I get excited and then have to go read the whole thing again. xD
SpaceySighs chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
And now you need to keep writing because I just read all the chapters and need more :D
SpaceySighs chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
And chapters all seem to be easy lengths to read!
SpaceySighs chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I do really like this story. I started reading the latest chapter on tumblr and realised that I liked it so much I would have to read all of it :D
Serendipity's tears chapter 28 . 10/10/2012
ROTFLMAO! Gods I love your sense of humor! More soon please. Though I am reluctantly willing to wait, so don't rush anything out. :D
HoneyandChai chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
This chapter was really good. I like how Tony is becoming more brave with his flirts (what will he next?).
Darktiger09 chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
My God. Just...

My. God.

This story...has me breathless, and I'm struggling to find the right words to express how much this story has pulled me in. I'm just overwhelmed and stunned by the sheer emotion in every word and every action and just...damn, if this isn't the best story I've ever read in my life.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter immensely, I really am, and it'd better come soon; because I don't know if I'll be able to focus on any other stories on the list I'm supposed to be reading until I'm able to read more of this one.

Amazing, just...amazing job with this.

-Tiger
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
FOUND.
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Whaaaaaa?
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
So sad :(
Wham Bam Bacon Ham chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwwe that was so sad :( Why Bruce, why?
daftpen chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
I loooove this story. I get so excited when it updates! Great chapter, as usual
SouvenirsFamiliers chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Ahh, a kiss! Yay! :) I really love how complex this story has become. It's like reading a novel with lots of twists and turns, and I love it! I like the development of Tony and Bruce's relationship a lot. I'm still really liking this!
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »