Reviews for No Light
HoneyandChai chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
Yeah! I've been waiting for this moment when Bruce give any kind of feelings to Tony, because that guy deserves it. I excited to see what's next.
kysis-the-bard chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
Okay, that was fantastic. And totally not the direction I was expecting at all. I really want to see what the plan is.
Serendipity's tears chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
This is lovely! Where is the rest of it? :)
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
AHHHHHHHH AT LAST! AT LONG LAST! They kiss :D and a beautiful kiss it was! _ so well written
Bruce my dear, I love you
Lol fantastic
And they have *science to do tomorrow ;) I see...
Haha can't wait for next chapter!
StoryTruths chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
seriously. every single chapter. i'm in love with every single chapter. i cry every single chapter. this entire story is incredible. 3.
Malkaviankitten7 chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
Absolutely beautiful! You've made a kiss (well two, but who's counting) as intense as some writers make a whole sex scene. Bravo!
My2BrownEyes chapter 27 . 9/30/2012
Two fantastically written kisses. So much "awwww". And I like how you acknowledge that Bruce didn't really know about Coulson or have the relationship with him that the others did.
x chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
falsknfalsdf
tony, bb!
and god, bruce is excellent here.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Oh gawd such a great chapter!
Bruce waking up and Tony shjcfjbfhjk
The feels are strong in this one :)
Great story, love it!
StoryTruths chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
can i just tell you how in love i am with this story? like i'm in a constant state of anxiously waiting for the next chapter. its amazing. thank you so much for writing this.
HoneyandChai chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Wow, this chapter was really good.
Malkaviankitten7 chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Wow! This chapter was just so incredibly moving! I can't wait for the next one.
My2BrownEyes chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Beautiful
daftpen chapter 26 . 9/25/2012
Looooove this story. I get so excited with every update! And they never disappoint
kysis-the-bard chapter 25 . 9/25/2012
Once again, your chapters absolutely floor me. I love how this is developing, and how you just kept running after you'd worked out the original idea. I'm also loving the interactions between Loki and Thor. They are absolutely fantastic. And the new developments between Bruce and Tony. My goodness. Please keep writing. It's totally worth the wait.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »