Reviews for Screw Prince Charming
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww
AnimeLoverNK chapter 2 . 3/16
lol
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 3/14
Crap, and if Lucy leaves with him, she'll never get away from him
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 3/14
That was so sweet of Natsu to take Lucy out
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 4 . 3/14
Awww, Nastuuuuuuuuuu! I just want to hug him!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 3/14
Well, that was a chapter full of events! But what really surprised me is when Natsu told her he loved her.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 3/14
I love it! The meeting between Lucy and Natsu was perfect!
Luce chapter 16 . 2/17
AMAZING!
lucysheartfilias chapter 16 . 1/15
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA, THIS IS MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER
zamek1989 chapter 1 . 1/3
wooow this story is amasing :D thank you :D
simpleory chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Hello, BlackLynx17! I am such a great fan of your work. Sooo, today I just came across a story with a really similar story of yours! I think it's a mix of "The dragon's ward" by au revoir pets and your story.. Well, I thought at first maybe it's a similar concept, but it's really similar. So, I came to tell you because I think I will not like it if my own work got stolen without a credit. Oh, the story is My Very Own Fairy Tale.
TheRangerBoy chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- * Gets cut off by me passing out *
SolidScriptJess chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Hey, this was published a long time ago, but I was wondering if you were aware that someone has begun to publish a story on here under a different name that is EXTREMELY similar to yours. I just read it this morning, and now I'm sitting here reading yours and it feels like Deja vu. I don't know if you mind, but if you'd like to check it out, the story's name is My Very Own Fairy Tale. Just thought I'd let you know, since I'd be upset if someone was copying my work!
twaxer chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Wow! That was really good! You've definitly got my attention. Lolol "hold up he just ate fire." Lucy is cracking me up!
pink chapter 1 . 6/23/2015