Reviews for A Fair to Remember
Fairyhaven13 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
Yesness! I love this! D If the sequel's out now, I'm gonna go find it- if not, I'll just wait until it's out. Just one critique: you might want to change your stories to fill the page instead of only being on the left side. I know you might think of it as artistic or neat looking, but for me it just means that the story is only half as long as it appears to be. Since I like long stories, it's a teensy big annoying. However, the rest of the story is amazing. I love Kim Possible, and I love Doctor Who. XD I have no idea if you know what this means, but have a brohoof: /) It looks like a little hoof high-fiving, see? If you don't know what a brohoof is, you can look it up on Google and find out. Have a nice day!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Doctor Who meets Kim Possible. I'd always wondered about what would happen :) should be interesting.
-Kate
Anthony1l chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
OOOOOOOHHHH! Yayayayayay!
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Awesome! I am absolutely loving this story as I have just read Devil in the White City. This is very much like it, and is very well fleshed out, for such a short time into the book. And I just realized who "Frank" is! To think Kimmy might have planted the seeds of Oz in Frank L Baums mind... Mind blowing. WOOOOW!
sailorvicks chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU! I never thought of combining Dr Who with KP! AND I LOVE LOVE IT! OH MY GOD!

May you keep writing such amazing stories!
Mahler Avatar chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
So as part 1 concludes, Team Possible and a few Time Lords go in search of an evil Empath escaping into the past. If the directions given were a little different, I'd suspect the villain might be heading for Middleton and Mim Possible. But on second thought, the Civil War could be his target... We shall see.

Wonderful story, I shall look forward to your next installment!

Mahler Avatar chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Some nice action as Kim and Ron do what they always do to save the day. But the Doctor warns them about the consequences of possibly changing history, even to the point of accidentally erasing themselves from history. But it goes against everything that Kim is to see innocent people about to perish, and yet do nothing.

But who's this mysterious man who's looking on? I'd be tempted to say Sensei, but...

Well, quickly on to the next chapter!

Stormchaser90 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
First of all, I must say I really enjoyed this story and I am looking forward to seeing the sequel to this later on down the line.

Now you surprised me there with the Empath, I wasn't expecting that. Now a chase through time and space to get the stolen TARDIS is going to be fun and the Doctor and Team Possible look set to encounter classic foes. I know most stories have set up Daleks and Cybermen which Kim contends with but I want to see something more classic.

I reckon you throw in a few alien species such as The Voord, The Sensorites, or if you do decide to have the Daleks in a story, throw in the Mechanoids for good measure. I still recall watching a few of the old William Hartnell Doctor Who adventures when the BBC broadcasted episodes of them back in the 90's.

SC90
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
I wonder when this is over if Kim, Ron and Rufus will remember all they have seen and taken part in?

But now a mission whose outcome could change Earth's history is coming.

Hope they can pull this off with the Doctor.

CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Some tough realities faced by Kim and Ron here. Change History or save lives.

Tough call, but it had to be made.

Now to see who is out of place just behind that crowd.

Mahler Avatar chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Ooh, time paradoxes always make my brain hurt, especially after trying to make sense of all those Star Trek episodes and their infinite permutations. Come to think of it, I wonder if Rufus might end up being a time lord himself from some distant alternate reality future... And best wishes to our heroes as they rush into that burning building!

Stormchaser90 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
So another Time Lord is nearby then? I'm going to take a wild guess and say it might be The Master, a classic foe of The Doctor. But I could be wrong there, so maybe it could be Rani or for a few laughs The Meddleing Monk.

Now with Kim and Ron going mission mode, there might be a risk of them changing the course of history...or maybe set in motion events that were supposed to happen. We'll see until next time then.

SC90
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
A mystery within a mystery of Drax's visit that the Doctor just can't fathom. Wonder what will come of that, and if a third Time Lord is in the vicinity...

Now about that fire that Kim and Ron just rushed into...

Mahler Avatar chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
This chapter brought back a few memories. Interesting that "In a Persian Market" was one of the first pieces of classical music I heard as a child, on a Arthur Fiedler/Boston Pops album. (Yes, they called them albums back then...) And I saw Locomotive 999 when it was still displayed outside the Museum of Science and Industry, back in... well, I'd rather not say. (But frankly I was more fascinated by the U-505, and the Stuka which hung from the museum's ceiling.) Looking forward to the next gems you drop our way.