Reviews for A Fair to Remember
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hello LTAOZFAN, and a wonderful start to your new fic. I'm only generally familiar with Dr. Who but I'm sure that won't stop me from enjoying your fine writing and storytelling skills.

thanks!

MA
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Well I guess they won't be ducking out of the rain into any old phone booth after this...

CB73
Stormchaser90 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
From one Doctor Who and Kim Possible fan to another, I salute you. This is genuis.

First of all, I enjoyed seeing the Fourth Doctor (played by the legendary Tom Baker) being used for this fanfic, you captured him and his fondness for Jelly Babies perfectly, I couldn't stop laughing. I referenced Tom Baker in one of my earlier fics, using his name for a GJ agent.

As for the episode it is set after, it had to be when he was travelling alone and after thinking about it, I reckon this story takes place after The Invasion of Time (where the Doctor's companion Leela stays on Gallifrey and K-9 remains behind with her, revealing as the TARDIS is dematerialising that the Doctor has another K-9, 'K-9 Mark II' to be exact, so I'm guessing this K-9 is the second one). That mean this is before the episode The Ribos Operation where the Doctor will encounter The White Guardian to collect the six hidden segments for the Key of Time, where he will encounter Romanadvoratrelundar (Romana for short).

Anyway this is one really enjoyable read, I am definetly adding this to my favorites. I'll have to check out your other stories as you are a very talented writer.

SC90
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Nice work on the fic! :)
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3