Reviews for Truly Alone
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Poor Sam is so much better than Dean at being the one left back behind.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Holy crow, this is amazing! What can I even say here? I mean really, how do you come up with this? By far one of the best pieces of poetry I have ever read - and not just in the Supernatural fandom, but in general. Stellar!

Cheers,
Jimelda
Dizzo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Oh wonderful!

Double kudos on attempting a poem, and making such a fabulous job of it. Dripping with Sam angst and Impala associations. I love it loads :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
WOW! AWESOME! ... AWESOME! ... AWESOME! SO PERFECT! I am simply floored...
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow.

Right in the feels.

Thanks for that
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
In this case, different is good. :) I'd think it'd be pretty challenging to use shelter in a 100 word drabble and have it ALSO be a poem, so you definitely get bonus points for that! :D I don't think Sam would do well with his brother gone, and the angst and reality in this only furthers that theory.

Great job!

phantomphan
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hey Dorothy! Loved the poem! Very glad it rhymned, I have issues when they don't! LOL One of my many issues! Hugs!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Love it! I'm a fan of some SPN poetry time, so I say go with it when the mood strikes, right! Great job - best, Randee / mainegirlwrites
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Very nice. You captured what must truly be the feelings Sam first had as he gets in the Impala to drive away.

I wonder how long it is going to take for him to realize that Dean and Cas both got sucked into purgatory?

Because knowing all the supernatural possibilities for what could have happened must have made those first few moments of being alone and trying to think of where to being looking seem overwhelming!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
yes, poor Sam...Nice poem!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, that's intense and a little heartbreaking. Well done!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
but the rumble seems to tear through him with the sharp sting of a knife.-God, poor Sam! Unable to even find solace in Baby because it reminds him of Dean. I really love how you captured Sam's desperation and heartbreak in so few words, this is gorgeous and the decision to write it like a poem was a genius one! Lovely job my friend! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/24/2012