Reviews for Irresolution
IrenaLeo chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I didn't believed her dead either!
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Irene/sherlock forever. These little short stories of Irene you've made are inciteful and touching. Love them! Keep it up!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great job! I personally adore Irene (who doesn't love a woman who takes care of herself money-wise and can hold her own against Sherlock...especially given the time period?).

This was a great piece looking into Irene's mind.

And I love the background given.
XxLegend-AutomnexX chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Very very Good One shot ! I like this, i like you're work ! I love it ! It's a very good written ! I hope to you continue !

I'm so sorry for my english, i'm french, really.

Marine
prettygaytrash chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Your little fix was nicely written and very insightful. I've never been an Irene fan myself, but your story was pleasant for me to read.

Your ending is what fascinated me the most. Whether you intended for it to be so or not, it is appropriately ambiguous, which I greatly enjoy. To me, "her heart beat no more" indicated that she had made the decision to follow Moriarty as opposed to go to Holmes, NOT that she died. That is also a wonderful example of symbolism. Great job!

HockeyGirl871
Shawnied777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OOOOH I loved it! I liked how you gave us all the background details of her life, leading up to Game of Shadows. I too refuse to believe that she's dead, Irene would know better! I'm off to read your other work : )
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Um...Irene isn't dead. :P

That was the whole point of that scene at the end of ASiB, that Sherlock actually rescued her! Irene Adler is alive and well, trust me!

But I very much liked this, it got Irene's character very well indeed.